Real Bad Day in Arlington

"Had a late morning/early afternoon free so I thought I would try something new in Arlington."

Why there? Almost always a big mistake.
WOW hey i have an idea . Stay off backpage !

There are real girls in Arlington who look like there pics !

I for one am in Arlington and have been for a number of years . I am in a safe residence not an appartment or hotel. I have been reviewed 60+ times all of which are OUTSTANDING.

Do your research and find WELL RESPECTED ladies that will live up to your expectations.

Have a great day friends!
+1 You are living on the edge when you use BP. Originally Posted by oldmarine
"Had a late morning/early afternoon free so I thought I would try something new in Arlington."

Why there? Almost always a big mistake. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
in my opinion, both stmts are close to a generalization, but they did not say all women on BP or all women in arlington are not worth it, B&S or scammers. just saying watch out.

And by the way, not all girls in Arlington are bait and switch . . . anyone interested in the arlington area, send me a pm, i'll get you my number and i do answer and return messages. Originally Posted by Riyan Skye
WOW hey i have an idea . Stay off backpage !

There are real girls in Arlington who look like there pics !

I for one am in Arlington and have been for a number of years . I am in a safe residence not an appartment or hotel. I have been reviewed 60+ times all of which are OUTSTANDING.

Do your research and find WELL RESPECTED ladies that will live up to your expectations.

Have a great day friends! Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Riyan and Kaci are showing that there are at least two women who dont fit the generalization.

so, the lesson of these posts is...
when using BP or Eros or CityVibe or SipSap or Eccie or P411 or <insertYourFavoriteOrNotSoFavo riteSiteHere>,
research, research, research!!

if you DIDNT do any or did little research and the encounter turns out to be way less than enjoyable,
do post about it so others know about your experience [and hopefully learn from it]
but please dont be surprised or whine about it.
and please dont generalize about the place where you found the woman.
BP isn't as bad as some make it out to be. I have had nothing but good luck on it. Just be smart about it. I look for providers who post often there. And I make a guess if is TGTBT. Obviously if you see an ad from there with pics that are Kim Kardashian hot for $80 for half hour then obviously it's fake. Just use some common sense when searching BP.
I have used BP in Dallas, and with good results. I only seems to be in Arlington that I have issues. Of course, the girls in Dallas have had reviews here on ECCIE, while those in Arlington didn't. Just shows that research is key to a positive experience. Thanks for the replies and the information. I appreciate it. I also hope that my experience helped others avoid the same problem.
A guy has to be nuts to see a provider in Arlington. Too much LE activity and rip off artists.
I am also in Arlington/GP......My reviews speak for me.....oh, and I advertise BP....been advertising there since it 1st came out. To be honest, I've had more NS/NC from guys here, than BP. LMAO!!!! Its all about doing your research on these ladies. If you don't, you can only blame yourself. There are many wonderful ladies in Arlington, that advertise on BP. Sorry you had a bad run......but don't hold that against all of us. Everything I've been reading over the last couple months here.........seems to me there is not much of a difference between here and BP. I love the fact that we are able to screen easier here than BP. But I could do without hobbiest & providers bad talking & disrespecting each other. BP doesn't allow people to post bad things on other people, anymore......weither its true or not. Here, the guys and girls can come in and pretty much say what they want about one another......weither its true or not. But the thing is, its more likely people are ganna beleive it......cause its "eccie"....lol!!! Alot of people want to bad talk BP.........but they don't realize how many GREAT hobbiest & providers originated there. People, just as you shouldn't judge every lady or gent on a past experience, same goes for the sites we advertise on.
Ummm wowowow well FYI almost every hoe on backpage has a bait n switch .... N two backpage is a play ground for the beginners n three most of them do NOT have pimps so whom ever u call is probaly a bait n switch so n sum girls use photo editors i know a few that do!!!!