Is it really this hard?

If all he said is true. That she set a time and date. Gave him the incall location for him to drive to (that says she screened him). Went radio silent on him. Then she flaked plain and simple. She owes him a apology and/or a make-up date. If she doesn't then he should name her.
The only tip you need to bring doesn't come from an ATM.

Also, this isn't a Tinder date. Too many texts!
He was probably excited about getting his first piece of provider pussy but yeah that's too much. A simple rule I follow is I will not leave until I get the confirmation text. My Incall is far as hell from where I live so I'm not moving until the appointment is confirmed. Save a lot of time gas and headaches that way.
I have a great example I had an appt today and we texted back and forth quite a bit while we wer both on our way. Good communication should not be that hard and is a must to run a business. .

If I don't respond and I am supposed to be meeting you something has happened like a car accident. I don't think there is ever any excuse to not respond. I have changed my mind about an appt before, but I was honest and told him why. No excuse for bad communication in my mind.

Casey
I have a great example I had an appt today and we texted back and forth quite a bit while we wer both on our way. Good communication should not be that hard and is a must to run a business. .

If I don't respond and I am supposed to be meeting you something has happened like a car accident. I don't think there is ever any excuse to not respond. I have changed my mind about an appt before, but I was honest and told him why. No excuse for bad communication in my mind.

Casey Originally Posted by casey_carlin
Cummincation is key 🤳

Casey Originally Posted by casey_carlin
I think I'm in love, or something close enough. Unless you're dead or unconscious - how hard is it to text - even if it's a "fuck off, asshole"?
I think I'm in love, or something close enough. Unless you're dead or unconscious - how hard is it to text - even if it's a "fuck off, asshole"? Originally Posted by mtabsw
I just feel to be successful you have to take parts of your job seriously. Scheduling and screening are #1. Being in the adult industry close to 20 years and I still have a lot of gentleman that have been seeing me 10, 14 and even 16 years. There's a reason for that I am dependable, honest, and enjoy being a companion. This job for me isn't a burden. I get to make other people's day less stressful.

I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. I take care of my family and am a good friend. Reminds me of a review I had a long time ago the poster dubbed me "the hooker with a heart of gold". It always makes me giggle because I truely try to do the right thing whether it benefits me or not.

Casey
Thank you all for your advice and support and ideas to prevent this from happening in the future. Anyway I did send her a PM and she never responded. She is advertising on the Dallas provider ads again so she didnt give me an explanation or try to make things right so I am not trying to ruin her business BUT this is a information board so if you make a date with her just remember if she stands you up you were warned. Its Shelbyford
Unfortunately NCNS is a common part of the hobby. I would recommend not leaving until you get a response from your "on my way" text.
It will happen about 50% of the time or more....unless u rotate a couple of ur atfs that you know have good communicaymtion...if i hobby on a particular day and said appt is 1hr..I usually make sure I have the whole day at my disposal in case of bs....usually takes a few hrs to divert plans and conjure up plan b....excuse or not the end result is wasted time n no pussy...so make sure youre ready for it. If a particilar day u jave a small window of oppurtunity 1-3 hrs....i usually only schedule with one ive seen b4 and is known to ne on time and not flakey....even then...itll still happen...sigh...p.o.p.
Thank you all for your advice and support and ideas to prevent this from happening in the future. Anyway I did send her a PM and she never responded. She is advertising on the Dallas provider ads again so she didnt give me an explanation or try to make things right so I am not trying to ruin her business BUT this is a information board so if you make a date with her just remember if she stands you up you were warned. Its Shelbyford Originally Posted by keysersoze2067
Im the worst person to give advice right now, my name is on the mud and most providers will avoid me for a while. But keep trying Bro, you will eventually find a lady.you are comfortable with. And have fun
Yeah, then the OP can write poems, and songs, for the current provider.
OP, as many have said already, NCNS's are common in this industry.

There are some providers out there (you know who you are) who are well-reviewed and have a long showcase that drones on and on and on and on...about all the Do's and Don'ts they expect you to abide by if you're fortunate enough to see them and how important good communication and timeliness is for the appointment... yes - even some of them can be FLAKEY.
"Hypocrite" also comes to mind.
That's the industry, brother. Get used to it.
But.. for every flake, there are a dozen gems.
My advise is to forget about it and move on. Let the flakes be the flakes and find yourself a dependable ATF.
I would recommend not leaving until you get a response from your "on my way" text. Originally Posted by goodolboy
This is what I was going to write. Appointments aren't appointments unless they've been 100% confirmed by both parties. Before then its all pretty tentative.
  • zont
  • 08-23-2017, 05:46 PM
Maybe she figured out who Keyser Soze was. Because "Who IS Keyser Soze?"

(Love the movie!)