Its it tacky to pay with a prepaid debit card (Visa, MC, etc.)?

Employers don't usually pay by credit card but clients do quite often. The problem I see here is an issue of legality and having documented evidence. That's the real reason credit should be avoided by both sides of the hobby.

And paying a hooker with a gift card from CVS is just fucking hilarious. Originally Posted by dmode
I'm with you with it being hilarious

Correct the problem with gift cards & etc they can easily give you a blank one or take the money off.. Fuck all that

If you can't pay with cash then you need to use your hand..
  • dmode
  • 01-12-2018, 02:41 PM
I'm with you with it being hilarious

Correct the problem with gift cards & etc they can easily give you a blank one or take the money off.. Fuck all that

If you can't pay with cash then you need to use your hand.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I'm still wondering why a guy would spend 5 bucks at costco or walmart and give his cash to them to bring a card as payment. Is there really an advantage?

I'm guessing it's guys who got gift cards at christmas and decided to regift them.
Gift cards galore.

Lol.
I'm still wondering why a guy would spend 5 bucks at costco or walmart and give his cash to them to bring a card as payment. Is there really an advantage?

I'm guessing it's guys who got gift cards at christmas and decided to regift them. Originally Posted by dmode
No it's an all year around question trust me & they usually NEVER respond when they get my response LMAO... BABOSO'S

Maybe they get fucktard rewards idk or maybe they figure they can't get busted by giving a gift card who fucking knows but its fucking hilarious...

Oh yea let me ask the whore do you accept gift cards first & then ask about specific shit LMAO TFF
I bet it's mostly married men that are trying to hide the hobby. Having to explain a large cash withdrawal is harder to cover up than a purchase at Walmart.
  • dmode
  • 01-13-2018, 07:23 AM
I bet it's mostly married men that are trying to hide the hobby. Having to explain a large cash withdrawal is harder to cover up than a purchase at Walmart. Originally Posted by hobbybanker
That makes sense but is it speculation? I'd like to hear it from a guy buying a gift card for a hooker.

I guess a lot of guys aren't making enough to have multiple bank accounts.