Message to 1blackman1

Your most common reply.

iF yOu SaY sO

AKA the other person is correct

Just like pleading the 5th is basically guilt

Any former President do that lately? Originally Posted by Presj22
Well, that depends on what your definition of the word "is" is.
What's funny is his behaviour is EXACTLY that of an authoritarian tyrant.

Can't answer speech that he disagrees with with more speech or better arguments?

Then stifle speech by shit posting to drive down the posts he doesn't like on the page so that people don't see it. I sat and watched in refresh while he did this out of curiosity. It took him about 25 minutes to push the George Floyd post off the front page. It took me split seconds to hit [Post Quick Reply] to put it back on the front page.

So not only is he behaving like spoiled child, he's not even being all that smart about it.

It's like making fun of the retarded kid in class. smh
Well, that depends on what your definition of the word "is" is. Originally Posted by lustylad

https://nypost.com/2023/04/26/judge-...post-at-trial/

What's funny is his behaviour is EXACTLY that of an authoritarian tyrant.

Can't answer speech that he disagrees with with more speech or better arguments?

Then stifle speech by shit posting to drive down the posts he doesn't like on the page so that people don't see it. I sat and watched in refresh while he did this out of curiosity. It took him about 25 minutes to push the George Floyd post off the front page. It took me split seconds to hit [Post Quick Reply] to put it back on the front page.

So not only is he behaving like spoiled child, he's not even being all that smart about it.

It's like making fun of the retarded kid in class. smh Originally Posted by texassapper
Ahm, the poorly educated
Both Texasracist and CrustyLaxAss are on ignore so I only see their posts when quoted. Clearly I’ve not missed anything.
Angry megas make up 90.2% of post on here mostly talking amongst themselves because libs are not that interested in all the mega lies. We libs just post on occasion because we have a life to enjoy and no cults running/ruining our life 24/7/365

Post away 1BM1!!! I enjoy posting "facts" on occasion. This site can't live on mega lies alone
MAGAs have lives.

As long as they have their cousins lol
MAGAs have lives.

As long as they have their cousins lol Originally Posted by Presj22
Didn't know you were from Arkansas. I thought Chitcago was MAGA country. That's what CNNLoL said...
A CNN supporter. Interesting. Maybe someday megas will be able to afford main stream media and the huge networks prodcast

Btw Man. It's mucho fun these days to post on here. The gop keeps stepping in shit that cannot be defended

Hunter hunter hunter is not a defense btw.dah
That’s the only channel they have left. And since Lyijg Tuck is gone all that’s left is the bullshit he spewed before he left the scene. You know these folks can only parrot his nightly bullshit.
Lefties supporting propaganda is what I'm reading here.
Lefties supporting propaganda is what I'm reading here. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Demonicrats are like the little old ladies and the LambSCREAM media are dressed as Boy Scouts to help them cross the highway. Problem is, they both have blind folds and ear plugs.
Demonicrats are like the little old ladies and the LambSCREAM media are dressed as Boy Scouts to help them cross the highway. Problem is, they both have blind folds and ear plugs. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Exactly
  • R.M.
  • 04-29-2023, 06:52 AM
Political arguments will go on forever and everyone will remain divided.
Keep pulling each others hair like the shit turd little girls you are.
Keep pulling each others hair like the shit turd little girls you are. Originally Posted by R.M.
..with sharp scissors in my mitts. Feel free to contribute along the way and, who knows, you might get a free haircut.
Keep pulling each others hair like the shit turd little girls you are. Originally Posted by R.M.
I don't talk about politics and religion for a reason in my RL. Yeah, I fuck around in here about politics, but it's just a guilty pleasure out of boredom for a guy who doesn't sleep much. I only have one friend who actually likes talking about politics. The rest of my friends don't give a shit about it. And quite frankly, I don't either because I mostly just care about what is controllable. Both Republicans and Democrats are so uncontrollable now that I don't see the point in wasting time obsessing about them, so I just look at them now like I'm watching a bad comedy that never ends. I view most of the posters in this forum the same way as well.