For the next 3 months I'm back to working from hotels - Are you guys okay seeing a provider working at a hotel?

• BLM69
  • 03-02-2022, 09:42 AM
As long as Chris Hansen doesn’t pop out of the bathroom and there are fresh sheets I’m good Originally Posted by Michael8219
He's gonna meet up with a goon one day, he won't be popping out of nowhere after that experience
Thank you for all the replies. It seems meeting at hotels seems to be the norm vs. meeting at an apartment or house.

I have always preferred hourly rooms over personal apartments/homes.
Easy parking near the room
Easy in & out of the room
No nosey neighbors
I don't feel bad about leaving skid marks on the sheets. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Interesting!

Brooke, I have seen you before and had an amazing time, so Meeting you in a hotel room is no problem, the place doesn't matter it's the experience that counts. Originally Posted by bobby_mac
Why thank you!

Do the hotel have valet parking ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
No sir, not this one, but when I did stay at hotels that only had valet I always discounted the amount from the session.
This hotel stuff has been a little rough.

Over the past 6 weeks I have had more cancellations than I can count after I disclose that I am at a hotel & not a residence which is really shocking to me considering I have reviews that go back 10 years. I mean, if you can't trust me, who can you trust?
Is it a hotel, or a motel?
Brooke,
Some guys are scared of hotel staff, and are thinking all sorts of paranoia crap.
And yes, sometimes they get lost in the lobby so beforehand tell them which way the lift is from the front door.

For the guys;
Of course hotel staff say hi and ask if you need help. They are paid to. They are told by mgmnt to do that cause we want guests to be happy with customer service and come back.
Simply have a question ready for the staff.
Where's best steak place, whiskey place, museum, etc.
Up in KC a couple desk clerks got into a heated argument with each other about best bbq place when I asked, and I egged them on a bit before I headed to the lift.

Last, guys, one of the classic numerously repeating hotel guest bookings are civies having affairs with other civies. Think about that.
Brooke,
Some guys are scared of hotel staff, and are thinking all sorts of paranoia crap.
And yes, sometimes they get lost in the lobby so beforehand tell them which way the lift is from the front door. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I do. Once they call me from the parking lot I tell them exactly where to go in & where the elevator is.

For the guys;
Of course hotel staff say hi and ask if you need help. They are paid to. They are told by mgmnt to do that cause we want guests to be happy with customer service and come back.
Simply have a question ready for the staff.
Where's best steak place, whiskey place, museum, etc.
Up in KC a couple desk clerks got into a heated argument with each other about best bbq place when I asked, and I egged them on a bit before I headed to the lift. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Luckily the place I'm at, staff is never at the front desk. They are back in the office & only come out when someone approaches the front desk.

In all the days I have been here, I have never once seen anyone simply standing at the front desk.

There are 2 other doors I could have people come in (but you have to walk farther to get to the elevator), however, no one is ever at the front desk so it's pretty much not necessary.

Last, guys, one of the classic numerously repeating hotel guest bookings are civies having affairs with other civies. Think about that. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Isn't it funny when we're doing something wrong or illegal, we feel like every knows or everyone is watching us ... lol ... thankfully it's all in our head. I can assure you, know one is staring at you thinking "He's here to meet a hooker".
Is it a hotel, or a motel? Originally Posted by Bowser98
It's a hotel.
It's a hotel. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
While I prefer hotels over motels, maybe I’m in the minority.
... I can assure you, know one is staring at you thinking "He's here to meet a hooker". Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Exactly, which is why I mentioned the paranoia thing, cause some guys actually do have that issue.
Exactly, which is why I mentioned the paranoia thing, cause some guys actually do have that issue. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Oh, I know ... My statement wasn't directed towards you, I didn't mean "you" personally
It's a hotel. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I dont mind a hotel and would be there today if you would accomodate me
  • BLM69
  • 04-18-2022, 02:14 PM
Exactly, which is why I mentioned the paranoia thing, cause some guys actually do have that issue. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I've had Tyrone wait right outside the door (sitting on the steps) while his girl gets fucked in the ass, true story. This was a mid grade hotel with interior doors,

guy's need to walk in there like you belong there, believe me that staff knows what goes on, they have cameras and staff working . When it's your time to get busted, it's your time
It’s good to be a little paranoid when getting popped is a felony. Personal opsec is a must. A hotel is better than a motel.