Chris Matthews

Yes he hated him some Bernie....he thought they were the left's version of the deplorable Tea Nuts. Which is true.

Can you tell me why the Tea Nuts stopped being deficit hawks? Originally Posted by WTF
As you know I've never worried about the deficit because all the giveaways to lazy fat fucks on government assistance are politically necessary and I don't want to pay more in taxes so if the government creates the money and the world accepts it (thanks to Kissinger's deal with the Saudi's it seems to) then I could care less about the politics of the Tea Party which I have never joined though I don't philosophically oppose upon cursory examination.

My greatest disappointment about Obama is that he was unable to heal the racial hatred some black people harbor towards whitey.
Blood in the water, gotto love it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2020, 08:42 AM

My greatest disappointment about Obama is that he was unable to heal the racial hatred some black people harbor towards whitey. Originally Posted by friendly fred
All Obama did in that regard is coalesce the white undercover racist to vote for one Donald J trump!

• oeb11
  • 03-05-2020, 08:45 AM
Thank you FTW - the ultimate admission of total failure of the Fascist DPST mentality :
Nazi

Racist!!!!
It is your own Racism and totalitarian mentality showing -it is all you Fascist DPST's Have!!
LOL
As you know I've never worried about the deficit because all the giveaways to lazy fat fucks on government assistance are politically necessary and I don't want to pay more in taxes so if the government creates the money and the world accepts it (thanks to Kissinger's deal with the Saudi's it seems to) then I could care less about the politics of the Tea Party which I have never joined though I don't philosophically oppose upon cursory examination.

My greatest disappointment about Obama is that he was unable to heal the racial hatred some black people harbor towards whitey. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Heal it? Hell, he fostered it along with Eric Holder and all the other Black leaders that saw Obama's election as a way to "get even".

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ama_s_election

60% Say Race Relations Have Gotten Worse Since Obama’s Election
Heal it? Hell, he fostered it along with Eric Holder and all the other Black leaders that saw Obama's election as a way to "get even".

60% Say Race Relations Have Gotten Worse Since Obama’s Election Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Excellent comment and link - thank you.
chris mathews was an anachronism

at least in regard to the treatment of women

his time had passed him by but he didn't adjust his approach

he still lived in a time of when men were men and said things, and whether or not he still had the drive, of a time when men's hormonal make up made them open horn dogs

now, in the face of metoo and everything else, men have to hide their drive

he still complimented women in sexual ways and that's a no no,

especially in the circles he matriculated in,

where nothing is funny, and nothing is forgiven if they don't want to forgive, and compliments are accepted on a discriminating basis, with all to be determined at a date and time of their own choosing
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2020, 03:44 PM
All Obama did in that regard is coalesce the white undercover racist to vote for one Donald J trump!

Originally Posted by WTF

60% Say Race Relations Have Gotten Worse Since Obama’s Election Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Thank you FTW - the ultimate admission of total failure of the Fascist DPST mentality :
Nazi

Racist!!!!
It is your own Racism and totalitarian mentality showing -it is all you Fascist DPST's Have!!
LOL Originally Posted by oeb11
Both HF and I said basically the exact same thing....are we both racist?
  • oeb11
  • 03-05-2020, 04:21 PM
ftw:

No - you did not write the same thing
yes - fascist DPST's have their plantation Politics to keep black folks under control - the Ultimate racism!
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2020, 06:37 PM
ftw:

No - you did not write the same thing
yes - fascist DPST's have their plantation Politics to keep black folks under control - the Ultimate racism! Originally Posted by oeb11
Who is ftw?

Who TFs is oebsy?

Even in Canada, we knows bullshits when we’re nearby, eh!

I think there’s something seriously wrong with this one. Is it the microbe that’s got him so petrified? Or the failure of your President to play it straight with your fellow Americanskis?

No confirmed cases in Canada so far.

Keep your coronavirus away from us, eh! Wash your fucking hands, yous filthy old buggers.

And who gives a care who Chris Mathews is, anyway. Another loony opinion star in the US of Eh.
Yes he hated him some Bernie....he thought they were the left's version of the deplorable Tea Nuts. Which is true.

Can you tell me why the Tea Nuts stopped being deficit hawks?

Originally Posted by WTF

who so happens to be the KING OF DEBT.

unless yous want to prove otherwise, Captain?

And since??? How does your colostomy bag ranks?

So full of shit there, Pedsy, yous got some on your underasian tiddies.
And since??? How does your colostomy bag ranks?

So full of shit there, Pedsy, yous got some on your underasian tiddies. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

your proctologist will have fun with your anus. so how do you like your enema cleanse done, ice cold or hot?