I THOUGHT I SAW IT ALL

So what's going too far? Is it because they're in the same room together? Is it because they're related and both hooking in the same room? Is it because a mother is hooking while her daughter is hooking? Is it that her daughter is too young?

I don't see a problem with this...anyone enlighten me? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

I am not going to argue, I am not capable of it with the Keyboard...( That has been documented)

Why have a Hooker for a wife? ( I will accept facts, debate is not needed)
No, your the sick bastard that does this stuff. I only hope that you do not have a daughter, and if so you probably imagined doing her and your wife, her mother or whatever. Your both scum for engaging in it, I dont care if she is of age or not, incest is deviant and never acceptable. And the women who see this as being ok are just as fucked up.YOU and those like YOU are the reason society demonizes the hobby and does not want this legalized. Its not a victimless crime, because dont you think for one second that her daughter waited til she was of age, Id bet the bitch has been pimping her out since a young age. Your and any others seeing her are just as guilty for enabling it.I hope there is a special place in hell for people like you.
You read my post so I guess you're also fucking SICK! Originally Posted by waverunner234
Don't you just luv it when a provider starts passing moral judgement on others, of legal age.

There are many in society who would make the exact same type of moral judgement based upon what you do as well.

And how presumptious of you to make the statement that mom was pimping her out at a younger age...what facts do you base that claim???

In one of your recent post, you said something about not sterotyping...perhaps you should follow your on words.

Put a lime into a coconut, stir it all up, and call me in the morning....say Doctor!!
...for a small, piece of paper that carries a lot of weight...that meaaaan mean green! Almighty Dollar!

(please don't tell me they ate eachother ...)
Just do not get any paper cuts on your taint from sitting on those greenbacks. Butt you could post some taint.
A few weeks ago I had twin sisters.

But today beats everything:

A mother 36 years old and her 19 year old daughter.

And together they are still younger then me. Originally Posted by waverunner234
Where might we see what you saw???
This is a hobby and to each his own. Who are we to judge others?
The first assumption being made here is that they are ACTUALLY mother and daughter. Lets all stop and think of how easy it would be to claim that without it actually being the truth.
The first assumption being made here is that they are ACTUALLY mother and daughter. Lets all stop and think of how easy it would be to claim that without it actually being the truth. Originally Posted by GracePreston
True...Good thought Grace...I know a duo that does the same...
Why does this topic bring out so much venom from those opposed to the idea of a mother/daughter team doing doubles? For me, it is one of the hottest fantasies out there. This might be the one doubles where I can forgo girl on girl interaction if the two ladies are not comfortable with possible "incest". Now, I am assuming (big assumption on my part) that the 2 ladies are mother and daughter. Here's what turns me on. The mother "instructs"/mentors her daughter on all the techniques for pleasing a man. Consider it a hands on demonstration. Once the mother is "finished" with me, then it is the daughter's turn to see if she "learned" anything. The best part is having the mother in the same room, providing encouragement, and seeing her daughter get fucked. I guess for some that is just too much, but I think it is really hot.
I have to be nice now, so Ill stand by what I believe. It is a SICK fantasy. There is such a thing as crossing the line. Even though your a hobbyist or a hooker that is no excuse for not having some moral boundary. Uggh...what I really would love to say. I think Ill block this out of my head.

And as a mother, I would NEVER coach my daughter to fuck anyone, paid or not. I know one thing, if I ever caught her doing this shit, Id kick her ass, adult or not. As men, would you "coach" your daughter to fuck other men? Train her to be a whore? I would hope as parents we want better for our kids. The money I make from massage goes toward my retirement, so what I make in RL can go towards their education, etc. Turning out your child is NOT an option.
  • Tetas
  • 12-11-2012, 10:18 AM
Can't believe I get to post these David Allen Coe lyrics for a second time within 30 days...
Must be some kinda demand for it...

Momma be proud of your daughter
Think of all the things you taught her
Not to go into the water till she could swim
how to cook and how to sew
But there's other things you know
You should have taught her about sex
that it was not a sin

You should have said
don't bite the dick that fucks you honey
you gotta learn to suck it funny
how those dicks all taste like rubber
covered with goo
some cums clear and some cums milky
some cums thick and some cums silky
don't bit the dick that fucks you honey
and it'll be good to you
I have to be nice now, so Ill stand by what I believe. It is a SICK fantasy. There is such a thing as crossing the line. Even though your a hobbyist or a hooker that is no excuse for not having some moral boundary. Uggh...what I really would love to say. I think Ill block this out of my head.

And as a mother, I would NEVER coach my daughter to fuck anyone, paid or not. I know one thing, if I ever caught her doing this shit, Id kick her ass, adult or not. As men, would you "coach" your daughter to fuck other men? Train her to be a whore? I would hope as parents we want better for our kids. The money I make from massage goes toward my retirement, so what I make in RL can go towards their education, etc. Turning out your child is NOT an option. Originally Posted by kymberlane
I get what you are saying on one level-- no mother should EVER pimp or get her daughter started in the hobby. I agree whole-heatedly. I would also agree that a mother should discourage her daughter from becoming a provider. Now having said that, if a young lady of legal age decides on her own free-will to become a provider just like her mother, that is her right as an adult. If the mother and daughter freely decide to offer doubles, that is their right. If there is no coercion involved, then for me, it is a fantasy worth pursuing. It mixes so many great variables. There is an older, more experienced woman who is mature and can smolder. Then there is the younger, co-ed type girl with her youth, vigor, enthusiasm and raw energy. It makes for a fun time. By them being mother and daughter takes it to another dimension.
You really see nothing wrong with it? wow....regardless of age, free will, etc, she is still a mother. A sick mother, bad mother, unfit mother would promote this to her child. But hey, Im sure if it were your daughter you would teach her how to fuck your friends the right way, right?

I guess when men only think with the other head then that makes it ok. There is no convincing someone like you otherwise, so I wont waste any more time on it.
Wow...incest is very controversial and taboo in all walks of our society. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen on a regular basis and we all have opinions about it. We should not assume the ladies were actually related, as many of us know providers that cater to this fantasy and have no familial relations at all. Living out fantasies can quite often be fun and harmless. Actually engaging in Real Life taboo activities of this nature and/or bragging about it, is offensive to the majority, and IMO, sometimes private encounters should remain just that, private....ijs.

Side Note: We should all keep in mind, there are those here who really just love to create drama and might be tempted to fish for the drama in order to get their jollies. They throw it out there and then sit back to watch their "line" get nibbled and wait for the "Big One", or even several fish, that their juicy bait can and will inevitably hook. LOL I'm not saying this is what happened here, but let's keep in mind that it might merit consideration when someone makes statements or tells of encounters that will most likely be construed as offensive to most ...ya know? We normally refer to this as trolling.

Personally, I'm no fan of incest, but a big fan of fantasy/role play in most cases, however there are even some fantasy roles I won't cater to. Also, I try not to do drama, but admit to getting hooked on a line or two myself.....sometimes the bait was just too juicy lookin' and I had to bite....LOL
“Never give a sucker an even break.”

“Nobody ever lost a dollar by underestimating the taste of the American public.”

Some of these guys will fall for anything, if they think they getting a real mother and daughter act. 99% of the time they won't be

but if you find that 1% there is a higher probability that this was going on long before the girl became legal age, it's well known those (Staff edit: Mention of illegal substances are not allowed. CZ) , that is a fact,

Just go with the fantasy guys.

Ladies give them what they want, they'll never know the difference or even care.

Really I don't see any turn on by it. but to each his own