why do some girls only text

I don't answer calls I don't recognize & I'm not always in a place where I can talk, texting no one hears but if asked I will let you know when I'm able to talk
thanks for the help everyone.I'm thinking it was her pimp because they never said can't talk right now I'll call you when I get a chance.getting to hear her voice is kinda like a screening for me to besides their reviews that I also check out and also after they ask for a pic and then I send it and they see how handsome I am and then I get to talk to them and they hear my sexy southern drawl maybe they'll give me a better rate lol
that's would be perfectly fine and I would fell better about the situation
I get excited when guys with Cajun accents call...
Because...I often have things going on (civvie wise) and talking any kind of "shop" isn't ideal for me. What could be a long answer made short on why I choose to work by text/email/pm is that it's just easier for me and works for my life. I used to be phone calls only and wouldn't go back.
No interest in phone calls, and for a while, I used to have someone(s) around at nearly all times, that it would be inappropriate, or didn't have cell service working in that area. I rarely text. It goes through email or PM, and then maybe something else if I really have to, once screening is already complete. Otherwise, you aren't hearing from me until the session time, as text.

Managed into the spaces of a separate life. I'm rather okay with being charmed by words, before I ever hear the voice.
I would say most providers who are text only are high volume and want to balance the guys showing up. Originally Posted by Fizley
I disagree with your statement. I only see one person a day... when there's a text I have an automated response redirecting to my website. Many technical security things I am not going to get into in here bc this post is not about screening.

With current sites to advertise, unfortunately bp clientele are looking into eros and I am not too happy to get "how $ HH" or "r u avail" if the person want to book a date with me cant manage to write a full sentence.. I am not interested in meeting. Not the type of clients I want to meet.

I respond almost immediately when I have the booking form filled.

Its just a matter of weed out the time wasters.
It could be a pimp. I suspect that's the main reason....unless the pimp can disguise his voice.. Originally Posted by tinypenis

That might be it. But it might also be, the gal's got other things going on, and texting protects her from having others hear her dirty busness..
Such as one gal i saw repeatedly down in Gulfport, who had two kids at home. Texting let her schedule things with me, without the kids getting any idea of what was up.

What I find more disturbing is that you texted a face pic which is something I would never do. Originally Posted by eastside70

That's one reason, a gal who i was thinking of seeing, back in 2010, out in san diego, who asked me to text/pic her a pic of my cock, i said "no thanks" too..
I don't want to chat on the phone. If that's a deal breaker then so be it. It's 2018.
well I'm going to have to just take a chance on a lot of ladies looks like but when I meet up with them if they sounds like MR T or Richard Simmons then I'm out of there like bet you didn't know Whiteboys could run that fast
well I'm going to have to just take a chance on a lot of ladies looks like but when I meet up with them if they sounds like MR T or Richard Simmons then I'm out of there like bet you didn't know Whiteboys could run that fast Originally Posted by Tomcat327
why did you have to mention Richard Simmons? you are a cruel Bastard!

texting works best, one problem is timing, you might have a 2 hour window, you text, and she doesn't respond in time.. I'm also suspicious because every time I get a no-show.. text that "I am here, I have arrived", and get no response.. then I will phone, the lady is expecting me anyway, and knows who is calling.. but still never an answer. that's when I think PIMP.

I like ladies who ONLY accept calls, no texts.. that tells me they value their safety, and are legitimate, self-employed Businesswomen
I prefer providers who text up until you arrive to their location. At that point I believe a nice quick convo is acceptable for comfort purposes. I find that providers prefer text as a reference to ensure their is no miscommunication or their volume doesnt allow it.
I prefer text. I have a busy life outside of the hobby, so I am not able to answer at most times. If the suitor requests a phone call after screening then we can set up a time that works for both of us!
I am also a text only gal. I lead a busy life outside of this and could be anywhere. Also, could you imagine if ladies answered and spoke to every single person that expressed interest in meeting??? We would never have time to meet in person.
Initially I only want a text for introduction purposes...

This is a sample of what I like to see in TEXT....
"Hi, I'm John, age 92, got your name from (XYZ) site."

As soon as possible, I try to coordinate a voice phone call.
I NEVER see a new client without having a phone conversation first. A phone conversation is the basis for my screening. It's not necessarily about WHAT you say in that conversation. I'm checking the inflection of your voice, background noise and any red flags that say we might not be a good match.

I get ridiculous messages on a daily...I'd waste a whole lot more time answering the phone. ROBO calls or some one BS'ing is super common.