Robert Gates: Trump Is ‘Beyond Repair’

Especially you Lexie you're the worst no life having loser on this site. You can't live without my presence. Face it I make you whole.hahaha what a loser you are. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I'm still trying to figure out your other handle. It will come, just takes some time. Been so long since I have been over there... 0zombie...

I'm still trying to figure out your other handle. It will come, just takes some time. Been so long since I have been over there... 0zombie...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

This board is your life. If I wanted to I could have you banned so fast you'd miss the blink. lol

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
This board is your life. If I wanted to I could have you banned so fast you'd miss the blink. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Iffy sounds like Luke Warm's Little Brother.

He'll get you banned if you don't leave him alone!!!

And if that doesn't work he'll send His Goons just out of prison after your ass ... I don't know what the "white collar" guys will do ... but they are in the wings as "wave three"!

And if that doesn't work he'll send His Goons just out of prison after your ass ... I don't know what the "white collar" guys will do ... but they are in the wings as "wave three"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

^ Count your lucky stars ;-) and glad I can live rent free in that empty head of yours.

And if that doesn't work he'll send His Goons just out of prison after your ass ... I don't know what the "white collar" guys will do ... but they are in the wings as "wave three"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
But Iffy ... he'll cut you a break so you will be thankful to him!

Yep! Luke Warm's Little Brother.
She wears a police uniform in the back of a limo... natural red head... from Dallas

Anyway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBUNm-WC1l4
Fisting Chaps has officially tun out of ideas. He can no longer defend Hillary, but will support her to the end. He can't say why, so he resorts to childish attacks, along the line of AssupIdiot, and LittleMountainManEva. I think the Three Amigays have gotten the band back together.
Fisting Chaps has officially tun out of ideas. He can no longer defend Hillary, but will support her to the end. He can't say why, so he resorts to childish attacks, along the line of AssupIdiot, and LittleMountainManEva. I think the Three Amigays have gotten the band back together. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No ones attacks are more childish than yours senile old fart. You can't even keep straight who is supporting whom.
Fisting Chaps has officially tun out of ideas. ..... so he resorts to childish attacks, along the line of AssupIdiot, and LittleMountainManEva. I think the Three Amigays have gotten the band back together. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He's new here. Or he thinks it works if he uses a new handle.
I just logged back in Lexie give me time to breathe before you start looking to rotate my balls. Can I at least skim through the threads before you start going fucking nuts for christ sakes. Godayumm!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
SissyChaps..

... runs through the forum

... screaming .... LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!

(Got nothing to say, but he just posts shit comments!)

Sissy your gayness is oozing out all over the forum. Your fantasies of guys playing with your junk is telling. Do you post your gay hobbying experiences under another handle?
No ones attacks are more childish than yours senile old fart. You can't even keep straight who is supporting whom. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That confirms it! The Three Amigays are back!
Yes we are, 0zombie, yes we are... going to send you back to the USSR... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
you need a time machine for that. lol!
The progressive elites in the Republican party either don't see or don't care that the Democrats have imposed their social policies on the nation in an undefeated winning streak of 50 years. Globalism kills the common man, who wants Trump to change it. Originally Posted by DSK
Oh I'm sure they know what the Dems been up to. They just don't want done it too fast; slow as molasses. Dems want it now; no ifs or buts. ObamaCare was that end result.

its why there have been little or no opposition to dems other social engineering projects with the exception of obamacare.
That confirms it! The Three Amigays are back! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You can be pivot man at your Trumpite circle jerk.