Pregnancy Scare Advice needed PLEASE

Am I the only one who is wondering how old the poster is not to know the answers to these questions? I'm mean, seriously.... Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Nope. First thing I thought of.
  • All4U
  • 05-05-2011, 08:15 PM
My helpful tips for new parents,
Attached Images File Type: jpg baby002.jpg (100.6 KB, 297 views)
Im sorry you are dealing with this right now . I am currently taking courses to become a midwife and there are many many reasons why a woman can miss her period. Some woman however even with a pee on the stick test ( doc or clinic) will still not show a postive result for sometime after concevening. The only way to be 100% sure is to go to planned parenthood or another clinic who will do what is called a Beta HCG test this is a test to check your HCG levels which go up in your body ever 48 hours while prego. Also another option is to request a vaginal ultrasound which will look through the linning of the uturus and cervex to get a closer look at any kind of heart beat or fetal mass that has formed. Along with my training that i am doing we are shown and taught how to counsuale on "choices" of weather to parent wether to abort or wether to choose adoption. I woud be more than willing to talk to you more in PM if u would like . I wouldent mind giving u exact dates of how far along she is if she is prego . Just make sure if you wuld like to know that that you know the first day of her last period.

Good Luck !
Marla & Hotlips Houligan ..... +1 Ladies

Like Mr. Monger says....
...a box of regular size latex condoms = 5.00-15.00
...raising a child for 18yrs = 250,000
I can skip months at a time. If it hasn't already been said, just the stress of "what if" can keep the period away. Take a pregnancy test then boom the next day she'll start.
It is very possible for a lady to miss her period, it could be stress.....which besides bein preggo, is the main reason ladies miss a period. I for one am not with abortions.....but its not me in the position.....they now have a pill for it. Actrally its 2 pills. As long as she is not that far along....a pill is all you will need. Not too sure how much it costs though. Good luck!!!
My dad thought he pulled out too.
My dad thought he pulled out too. Originally Posted by Killjoy

LMAO
And don't leave us hanging. Let us know how things come out (pardon the pun).
Am I the only one who is wondering how old the poster is not to know the answers to these questions? I'm mean, seriously.... Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
He should ask Shackleton, he knows everything.

Don't bother providing links to anything you post here as he'll just mock you and tell you you're wrong.
Hey guys, truly, thanks for all the advice.

For those of you wondering I am 22 years old and she is also 22, so yeah that may explain why we don't know much about these things.

And I just found out 45 seconds ago that she started her period..3 weeks late but it started. It is a relief, but I have surely learned my lesson.

You guys are the first I told!!

Thank you for the advice guys.
Good im glad you got some good news ! Theres nothing wrong with being young but if you are going to have unprotected sex with somebody you need to know what could happen and what things mean . Congrats !
Tell her if she thinks giving birth hurts like a bitch, anal might be easier.....
Why don't the youth of today have some semblance of sex education?
Tell her if she thinks giving birth hurts like a bitch, anal might be easier..... Originally Posted by LazurusLong