ISO and AD'S in coed?

So where are we "saying hi at" my hello got deleted they always fucking pick on me I swear Originally Posted by E5069
You must not be giving up freebies to the mods
  • BLM69
  • 02-22-2020, 11:09 PM
More bored providers coming into Dallas, the DFW has to be the most boring place in the country right now. All of them are bored looking for things to do and looking for places to eat at LOL.......maybe the mods will get that ISO section going again? they can rename it "the boring section"
More bored providers coming into Dallas, the DFW has to be the most boring place in the country right now. All of them are bored looking for things to do and looking for places to eat at LOL.......maybe the mods will get that ISO section going again? they can rename it "the boring section" Originally Posted by BLM69
On Eccie, how else is a visiting provider going to get noticed unless they start an "I'm bored" "what is there to do" thread in Coed?
Most likely they are BORED AF if they are depending on coed to generate their cash flow LOL.

Guess Crypt doesn't come over here often. Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
Yes girl. Seriously considering leaving this site, even though I just got on here to check ppls references.