This Los Angeles based gal needs to adjust her Los Angeles rates for Dallas.

We all know Big b.o.b has a licking armpit fetish, but damn 12K for 24hrs?!...lol
Lol. I really don’t find her attractive at all, I wouldn’t give her 150.
her photos are interesting. Seems like shes heavy in some of them and skinny in others. She went from the sexy hotty with sexy armpit hair to the out of shape chick thats too lazy to shave LOL
Or maybe, just maybe, the market segment she works is not represented on ECCIE. I know it's shocking, but there are guys in DFW that are happy to pay what ever it takes to get what they like. Even if I had the money ,she is not my type but hay, if she can get those rates,more powr to her.
Some girls don't get "it." Majority of the men, ~69% settle for ladies with rates between $200 and $450 per hour. 15% go below the $200p/hr threshold and hang around LC/STG sites. The other 15% are willing to spend $450 p/hr and up on ladies. She's targeting the top 2% of men willing to go over $1k per hour. To me, this makes her unapproachable and frankly, not one i'd be looking to see. Originally Posted by bobbyb1234
And where,oh where, did you come up with these numbers? Would love to see the research

And I would bet if she draws those kinds of rates, she won't be the least bit upset to know you,or anyone else on ECCIE would not care to see her
I see 99%, what does the other 1% like?
I see 99%, what does the other 1% like? Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Or does it add up to 101%. Both 99% and 101% can come from his mathematics equation. Then again he did say ~69%.
With the relocation of Silicone Valley to Austin / Houston, the "camp followers" followed the money. On Tryst you can find profiles asking for $5K / hour and up - of course with a 50% "deposit"" to secure the lady's time....

(Epic eye roll)
  • BLM69
  • 01-19-2023, 10:45 PM
Lol. I really don’t find her attractive at all, I wouldn’t give her 150. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Tricks pay for way worse in the hobby, old fat whores! This one needs a good wax job and better make up and she'll look much better. Oh yeah, and a major price adjustment
Tricks pay for way worse in the hobby, old fat whores! This one needs a good wax job and better make up and she'll look much better. Oh yeah, and a major price adjustment Originally Posted by BLM69
Hey BLM welcome back from vacation!!!
Why should any lady adjust her rates for DFW, or anywhere else? If you cannot afford the rate just move on. There are plenty of other ladies at all price points.
But it's nice she getting all this free advertisement lol
Why should any lady adjust her rates for DFW, or anywhere else? If you cannot afford the rate just move on. There are plenty of other ladies at all price points. Originally Posted by pyramider
Why should any lady adjust her rates for DFW, or anywhere else? If you cannot afford the rate just move on. There are plenty of other ladies at all price points. Originally Posted by pyramider
What will the tire kickers have to gripe about than?
  • BLM69
  • 01-22-2023, 06:07 PM
Hey BLM welcome back from vacation!!! Originally Posted by ntxguy
Gotta steer clear of snitching crying whores, feeling good about being back