Do you call a stripper once they give you the digits?

WU, man has your phone been blowing up more the closer we get to Christmas? At the end of the month? Lol Yea, mine is arranged the same way, even though they change clubs a lot. My contact list for strippers is off the charts bro. But I only néed it once...stick- n- move bro....

We should trade.... Originally Posted by Satino
Yeah man, that last week of the month and the first few days of the month my phone blows up with texts and calls. It's like Christmas every month, except I get to choose what presents I get. They change so much that's why mine just says "Club". Ain't no use trying to keep up with them hoes and their getting fired every other week for blowing some guy on the floor! You got it, all the numbers might not work, but they all worked at least once.
mietk, remember a certain stripper who called at 2 am on the 5th of every month? Like Clockwork?

This thread got me to thinking, and reminded me I have the perfect Christmas present for Satin and wakeup. Watch for thread to come......

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=855867#post855867

Quick - before they move it to The Litterbox - even if it IS Hobby related!
The last time I did this was the beginning of two weeks straight out of the movie After Hours.
I deleted a few stripper numbers after I'd call them and they wouldn't know who I was.

Got one number and went to her crib the same night and smashed(she lives alone). She no longer dances but we still keep in touch when I want to go over there and fuck. This has been going on for 5 years. As a matter of fact, we fucked just a couple of hours ago(ain't gonna be a review so don't ask. LOL!).

OTC fun will always be cool, but I've noticed myself slacking off as of late. If I feel during the conversation with the girl that it won't be beneficial to me in any way, I'm not calling her and her number will be deleted.
got digits several times, but only hooked up with one. man, she called me and called me after that wanting to talk about bull. Thought we were bf/gf after one otc adventure. Pass...
I'm not Capt "Save a Ho", but I have had a great time going out on a "normal" date!
i exchanged numbers once at colorado club. boy was i in for a treat. apparently this chic was not like the others....in to make some money to bail out the boyfriend who happened to be married but lying. anyways....we chatted while i was in for power lunch. (when it was $7) and things went great. she would call me from time to time to come see her. free dances as i got to know her and really interesting in caring for her as a friend would....started meeting up outside club and actually going out....was a nice encounter until the SO found out.....
Go to the nearest gas station and use those digits to buy a powerball ticket. You have have better luck there spending only $1.
  • mietk
  • 12-20-2010, 04:24 PM
mietk, remember a certain stripper who called at 2 am on the 5th of every month? Like Clockwork?

This thread got me to thinking, and reminded me I have the perfect Christmas present for Satin and wakeup. Watch for thread to come......

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=855867#post855867

Quick - before they move it to The Litterbox - even if it IS Hobby related! Originally Posted by TexasGator

TFF, yes I remember Cori, easily the dumbest stripper ever and I don't use that term lightly. Always good for a car BJ.
  • mietk
  • 12-20-2010, 04:26 PM
This thread is university-level Intro to Pimpin'.

Satin, you should pick a lucky Eccie member every month just to go to the club with you and be mentored. It's time to give back. Originally Posted by Shango
I've been paying tuition to Satino for years, I should graduate with a PhD in the spring if I can successfully defend my dissertation.
Any stripper I meet I give a special business card (for my hobby activities) to with my phone number. I will usually get theirs if we did some itc sex or if otc was discussed. Beyond that why bother?

I call them as soon as I want some action with them like for otc. I will make the gal an offer or just ask outright if she works outside the club. The ones who play will meet right away. When they call me then if interested I will propostion them. When I get to be a reg with them then I will text them I am coming over to the club (itc sex). There are strippers who play and those who don't but will lead you on with all kinds of ROB BS so you buy dances. The drama queens will feed you bull about how they need $100 for groceries. I will simply make them an offer to either do me itc for that or go to a neaby Palace Inn...."Honey I can help you, but this is what I will need....." Don't let them manipulate you with drama just take it for its entertainment value.

Once you get a roster of gals who fuck (otc or itc) then the only limit to your fun is your stamina and wallet. The more girls you rotate the more your risks of std, getting one knocked up increase. I like to find one I really enjoy who is dependable and gives really good service. Then I will do that girl all I can bc she is a keeper and you get frequrent flyer discount, etc.

I don't pay money for VIP unless I am gonna get some and not more than say $55 for pay as you go. The best thing is to buy a VIP membership at an extras friendly club. Then you have an ace in the hole vs the guys who don't have one.
TFF, yes I remember Cori, easily the dumbest stripper ever and I don't use that term lightly. Always good for a car BJ. Originally Posted by mietk
Gonna need contact info to verify that in the interest of science, from both of you.
Gonna need contact info to verify that in the interest of science, from both of you. Originally Posted by Wayward
I'll text you her #. If it's still good, I'll pay for The Honeymoon Suite at the St. Regis fir the 2 of you.
Strippers r fun, I never buy em drinks until they sit n talk for a bit. Let's u find out who is just money hungrey and who wants to chill. I have had best luck OTC with the chill girls. Always a good time!
I you want to go OTC with a stripper than you are gonna have to contact her or give her your number. I wouldn't wait more than a couple of days. If you have an SO or don't want your phone blowing up at all hours use a hobby phone. Unless you get to know her DO NOT take her to your crib.