What do women seek during sex ???

If she fucks you for free she likes or loves you. Originally Posted by VenusEntertainment
I completely disagree. Usually when it's free it's because she has an agenda. Years ago I had one absolutely gorgeous traveling Houston provider offer me all the free sex I wanted because she really really "Liked" me.
When in town she was hoping to stay at my place (Because she liked me) as she "visited friends".

Both my spidey and common sense told me to watch out for red flags and there were plenty. Although I never confronted her on it I would catch her in one continuous lie after another. In no time flat she would need help with $200 here and $250 there to cover this bill or that bill.

I quickly realized she was just setting up guys in every town for free room and board who would function as human ATMs as she did her outcalls. She "Liked or loved" a whole lot of us "special" guys all over the country.

Having realized her game I immediately but very politely broke it off. That's when she went BSC and had some of her other monger schmucks make anonymous crank calls just to fuck with me.

Pussy Never comes free in the hobby and when it is offered it is because you are being played which will always cost you much more on the back end.

Guys be very wary of any provider offering free pussy. Those pussy traps can be deadly.
Real passion comes with completely trusting and knowing your partner. This is rarely the case in the hobby.
Just because you whisper her FAKE name in her ear while fucking her and she calls out your FAKE name while you daty her doesn't mean either of you is experiencing passion.

You can both behave passionately however it is still only IOP on both your parts. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I agree with Windinhishair on this. While I'm sure in rare situations trust and passion can be achieved the vast majority of this is simply make believe.

Great or bad acting on all parts!
I can only speak for myself. That's not how I roll. If I want something from someone, I'll ask them. I'm too independent to play games like that. But that's just me.

Deuces yo!
I will have to agree with Wind too. All pussy has a price. I have been very lucky and have been overly involved beyond just the randomness of hobbying, but nothing like falling for or thinking a provider liked me beyond the arrangements. All worked out for the best but I will never go down that road again....ever.

I have only had free pussy once and that was with a FB in the RW, she really liked me and asked or wanted nothing from me but to be with me on the weekends, her getaway from kids and work. Every one els had a cost to them one way or another.

I chose the hobby for the fun and can gadge the cost as I want with no illusion of what is going on, hobby on.

IB
Real passion comes with completely trusting and knowing your partner. This is rarely the case in the hobby.
Just because you whisper her FAKE name in her ear while fucking her and she calls out your FAKE name while you daty her doesn't mean either of you is experiencing passion.

You can both behave passionately however it is still only IOP on both your parts. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I started to reply to both of these guys, but saw your more polite reply and decided that letting your reply carry the day would save me getting issued some big points.
I completely disagree. Usually when it's free it's because she has an agenda. Years ago I had one absolutely gorgeous traveling Houston provider offer me all the free sex I wanted because she really really "Liked" me.
When in town she was hoping to stay at my place (Because she liked me) as she "visited friends".

Both my spidey and common sense told me to watch out for red flags and there were plenty. Although I never confronted her on it I would catch her in one continuous lie after another. In no time flat she would need help with $200 here and $250 there to cover this bill or that bill.

I quickly realized she was just setting up guys in every town for free room and board who would function as human ATMs as she did her outcalls. She "Liked or loved" a whole lot of us "special" guys all over the country.

Having realized her game I immediately but very politely broke it off. That's when she went BSC and had some of her other monger schmucks make anonymous crank calls just to fuck with me.

Pussy Never comes free in the hobby and when it is offered it is because you are being played which will always cost you much more on the back end.

Guys be very wary of any provider offering free pussy. Those pussy traps can be deadly. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
+1

Been there, done that...never again.
I've experienced it. Free sex from a hooker that is.

I had been a client at one time and we ran into each other in a couple of social settings. She was in need of a friend that she could be totally open with and I liked having her around in some situations and hate sleeping alone.

Actually it's happened twice over the years as I think about it. Same scenario. Each time lasted about 3 months

Some of them are actually quite interesting to get to know when they are younger and newer. The longer they are in it the more jaded though they seem to become. IMO

It would have been better for the OP to frame his question though in relation to what type of woman.

Perhaps I am jaded a bit but I think that "most" women tend to uses sex as a weapon or tool to get something they want and are going through the act the same way a hooker does in order to get that envelope full of cash.

What do they want during sex in general? In general I would say love. They want to believe they are loved. We are there getting our dicks wet and they are all emotionally into it thinking it's more.
A premature ejaculate r with a lot of money?
They seek you to book an hour, last 10 minutes, pay and make room for the next guy. They seek $$$$
Nice to see so many replied on this thread . Seems weird but i have never been to a provider yet in my life .its always been girlfriends or hookups (and ive never felt sex starved ). i have always tried to please a woman but since ive never been with a provider some of the replies were eye openers :-) .. i like jade's reply though and looks like most of the time its just mechanical sex everywhere ..sigh
It may or may not be mechanical in a provider's mind. A good one will never let on the difference. She'll make you feel like the most important thing for an hour or so. Some providers really do love their jobs. I loved gfe back in the day. I went the extra mile and went out of my way in many ways.

Why do I find this post pretentious? Well, because it is.

I really dislike the thought that someone else can define what I or anyone else experiences in life and in the hobby. Passion is based on trust and it does happen that men and women can have enough trust in each other to give fully and emotionally so that the sex is truly passionate, giving and rewarding.
But when the meter is up both parties are happy for the experience but move
on to real life or the next client.

Yeah, sometimes all we get is IOP and sometimes not even that. But you can get real passion if you do the right things and see the right ladies.

At its most fundamental level it will happen to those guys who are clean, polite and confident who make their rented lovers know they will be treated with respect and real desire, guys who picked them because they wanted someone special. If you make it ordinary, it will be.
"Yeah, sometimes all we get is IOP and sometimes not even that. But you can get real passion if you do the right things and see the right ladies.*

At its most fundamental level it will happen to those guys who are clean, polite and confident who make their rented lovers know they will be treated with respect and real desire, guys who picked them because they wanted someone special. If you make it ordinary, it will be."

Best thing I've read in the hobby, thus far. You nailed it!!!! This is absolutely true.

Yeah, sometimes all we get is IOP and sometimes not even that. But you can get real passion if you do the right things and see the right ladies. Originally Posted by awl4knot
+100

I have found real passion in the hobby before.

IB
Why do I find this post pretentious? Well, because it is.

I really dislike the thought that someone else can define what I or anyone else experiences in life and in the hobby. Passion is based on trust and it does happen that men and women can have enough trust in each other to give fully and emotionally so that the sex is truly passionate, giving and rewarding.
But when the meter is up both parties are happy for the experience but move
on to real life or the next client.

Yeah, sometimes all we get is IOP and sometimes not even that. But you can get real passion if you do the right things and see the right ladies.

At its most fundamental level it will happen to those guys who are clean, polite and confident who make their rented lovers know they will be treated with respect and real desire, guys who picked them because they wanted someone special. If you make it ordinary, it will be. Originally Posted by awl4knot

Nothing pretentious about it.

If you want to believe that you are experiencing genuine passion with an alias who is Only there because you paid her to fuck you then by all means carry on.

If want to believe you are experiencing genuine passion with an alias who you would Never introduce to your family then carry on.

Let the illusion proceed. After all that is what you're paying for.