Encounter: Fresh and Ripe for the picking!

I call BS on this post, no follow up and no contact number Originally Posted by 956Tx
+1
Contact info please
I met a 19 year old UTR the other day. She will be 20 soon and wants bday money lol
I met a 19 year old UTR the other day. She will be 20 soon and wants bday money lol Originally Posted by stereo
Hook a brutha up,,, cuz this review leads to a dead end.
Sent
  • Mokoa
  • 06-11-2019, 11:07 PM
Phone: 956292902
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
At least one of those items need to contain the proper information before the review can be considered for Premium Access credit. You may send me the information in a PM and I will edit the review for you.

This thread may be of interest to you...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2461144
Can someone PM her number please
Hook a brutha up,,, cuz this review leads to a dead end. Originally Posted by HarryFagina
Yes I would like that 19 year old’s # as well!
  • kuron
  • 06-13-2019, 12:32 PM
I would like that as well.
Send me the 19yr old's number too
Sorry folks, shes gonna wants to be utr. Apparently some moron decided to share her number after I gave it to a monger on here and shes been getting texts like at 11pm and 1ams.
Sorry folks, shes gonna wants to be utr. Apparently some moron decided to share her number after I gave it to a monger on here and shes been getting texts like at 11pm and 1ams. Originally Posted by anderson595
See, this is why we can't have nice things...
wtf,Reading the like hey cool a 19,then boom someone has to ruin it...smh
Sorry folks, shes gonna wants to be utr. Apparently some moron decided to share her number after I gave it to a monger on here and shes been getting texts like at 11pm and 1ams. Originally Posted by anderson595

Haha, she ain’t ready for the the game then lol.

Oh well. But I respect that.

Thanks anyways
That's why I quit sharing my UTR finds...

Too many dumb-fucks on here who don't know how to act.