If you wrote a bad review... or posted an alert... would you be...

I have angered a goddess or two in my life and nothing really happened...except they went to live with charlie Sheen
  • Sire
  • 08-02-2012, 05:17 PM
I would never want to anger a goddess. I am a slave to a power I must submit. I have been ordered here. I obey... come what may. Originally Posted by Sub Scorpius
Sheesh girl. You are out of control, and so completely out of line.
  • Qziz
  • 08-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Well she was a BDSM provider, she really could be ordering her subs to come fight for her honor. Stranger things have happened.
So hansomecustomer is a girl lol.. why would she pm me and say would love to hook up with me because im his type lol.. yea this topic was mentioned in the pm too this is weird.
Well she was a BDSM provider, she really could be ordering her subs to come fight for her honor. Stranger things have happened. Originally Posted by Qziz
yes, sir, that is correct. I must obey. I am a simp with an infliction, the gimp in Pulp Fiction. I am instructed to obey the club rules. I bow to the one who is cruel.
There are more coming
Face-masked wimps running.
Here.
  • Toyz
  • 08-02-2012, 05:55 PM
yes, sir, that is correct. I must obey. I am a simp with an infliction, the gimp in Pulp Fiction. I am instructed to obey the club rules. I bow to the one who is cruel.
There are more coming
Face-masked wimps running.
Here. Originally Posted by Sub Scorpius
"Face-masked wimps running". Thats pretty good actually...but I don't see any of us signing on under multiple handles claiming to be from Sweden or UK...do you?

Pretty damned clever.

Bat shit crazy for sure ... But aren't we all?
Wow i needed a good laugh before bed and this thread definitely did it for me lol Some people just don't know when to quit! Be careful guys.