Environmentalists give up, there is just too much damn ice

• BJerk
  • 12-31-2013, 06:26 PM
Okay, I'll play along....can you cite those 20 studies?

As for ice, they thought is was summer time. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
WTF posted the first one - refute it successfully and I'll find some more.
I keep WTF on ignore. You post one.
How dare you challenge the Admiral's well-reasoned and deeply analytical conclusions about that boat getting stuck in ice! Don't forget about his naval career and all...he knows boats and water...and ice, I guess....and now everyone knows that this event spells the end of the global-warming hoax. Finally. Who would have thought that something that just looks like...I dunno...an accident or miscalculation, would be the thing that finally puts the global-warming debate to bed. Way to go Admiral. I bet the Koch brothers will be offering you a research fellowship soon.

And, citing NASA?!?

Pfffft. The Admiral scoffs at such scientific research! Those guys can build rocket ships and go to the moon and Mars and stuff....but, they are no match for the Admiral's super-incandescent intellect. Blinding us all with it's brilliance.

Originally Posted by timpage
You dumb fuck. As long as nasa and all the other agencies can keep this myth alive then they can keep robbing the treasury to study it forever.
You dumb fuck. As long as nasa and all the other agencies can keep this myth alive then they can keep robbing the treasury to study it forever. Originally Posted by rodog44
Yes, NASA is robbing the treasury. Dirty leftists who brought us the lunar landing, the space shuttle and all that other leftist stuff.

I'm happy to let sane people judge who the dumb fuck is.....dumb fuck.
Feelings... nothing but Feelings....Fuckers...

• Old-T
  • 12-31-2013, 11:09 PM
Well the decision was made. An ice locked ship is not going to get out so they are going to evacuate the environmental team that was going to document global warming. This is summer in the Antarctic and there was more ice that they expected. So much for that research and hypothesis.
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Do you really work as hard as it seems to take single instances and try to pretend it is a universal reality? It seems many (most?) your post are this sort of stuff.

You know what, if I randomly call two people in Dallas and both times a woman answers the phone, that means 100% of the people in Dallas are women! It's as logical as many of your posts.

So there is a lot of ice in one place in the Antarctic at this one point in time--now you claim it must be so all over--because it fits the reality you WISH were true.

Have you been to Alaska 10 years apart? Glacier National Park? The Andes? Have you seen the time-lapsed photography of glaciers all around the world?

Do you RWWs really get off by making stupid posts? And two bubbas join in willing to follow any illogic you put out there.

Rodog, YOU been outside of Good Ol' Boy Land and seen what's happening first hand? Doubt it. Why do you want facts when you can listen to Rush & Co tell you what you need to know.
Do you really work as hard as it seems to take single instances and try to pretend it is a universal reality? It seems many (most?) your post are this sort of stuff.

You know what, if I randomly call two people in Dallas and both times a woman answers the phone, that means 100% of the people in Dallas are women! It's as logical as many of your posts.

So there is a lot of ice in one place in the Antarctic at this one point in time--now you claim it must be so all over--because it fits the reality you WISH were true.

Have you been to Alaska 10 years apart? Glacier National Park? The Andes? Have you seen the time-lapsed photography of glaciers all around the world?

Do you RWWs really get off by making stupid posts? And two bubbas join in willing to follow any illogic you put out there.

Rodog, YOU been outside of Good Ol' Boy Land and seen what's happening first hand? Doubt it. Why do you want facts when you can listen to Rush & Co tell you what you need to know. Originally Posted by Old-T
Happy New Year, Old-T!

fuck these fools!

Rodog, YOU been outside of Good Ol' Boy Land and seen what's happening first hand? Doubt it. Why do you want facts when you can listen to Rush & Co tell you what you need to know. Originally Posted by Old-T
Pretty soon the average snowcone is going to cost somewhere around $10

hahahaha
  • FU_CC
  • 01-01-2014, 07:02 AM

Happy New Year, Old-T!

fuck these fools! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It call selective fact hearing
Happy new year
  • BJerk
  • 01-01-2014, 07:14 AM
Compliments of WTF for JD:
NASA Finds Thickest Parts of Arctic Ice Cap Melting Faster
This interactive illustrates how perennial sea ice has declined from 1980 to 2012. The bright white central mass shows the perennial sea ice while the larger light blue area shows the full extent of the winter sea ice including the average annual sea ice during the months of November, December and January. The data shown here were compiled by NASA senior research scientist Josefino Comiso from NASA's Nimbus-7 satellite and the U.S. Department of Defense's Defense Meteorological Satellite Program. Credit: NASA/Goddard Scientific Visualization Studio. http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/fea...hick-melt.html
Yes, NASA is robbing the treasury. Dirty leftists who brought us the lunar landing, the space shuttle and all that other leftist stuff.

I'm happy to let sane people judge who the dumb fuck is.....dumb fuck. Originally Posted by timpage

Ahhhhh Timmie, does your dick hurt? After stepping on it like that I would expect it to be bleeding. I remember very clearly the leftists telling us that the Space Program was a waste of money, that all the money spent on putting a man on the moon could have been spent on housing for the poor. The space program, up until 2009, was never ran by leftists.

I'd get that dick looked at Timmie.

Compliments of WTF for JD:
NASA Finds Thickest Parts of Arctic Ice Cap Melting Faster
This interactive illustrates how perennial sea ice has declined from 1980 to 2012. The bright white central mass shows the perennial sea ice while the larger light blue area shows the full extent of the winter sea ice including the average annual sea ice during the months of November, December and January. The data shown here were compiled by NASA senior research scientist Josefino Comiso from NASA's Nimbus-7 satellite and the U.S. Department of Defense's Defense Meteorological Satellite Program. Credit: NASA/Goddard Scientific Visualization Studio. http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/fea...hick-melt.html Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Too bad, so sad. We're talking about 2013. You know the weather keeps changing.
2014 now JD it's warming up LOL
  • Old-T
  • 01-02-2014, 08:36 AM
Too bad, so sad. We're talking about 2013. You know the weather keeps changing. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Ah yes, ignore the data we HAVE because the data WE DON'T HAVE two days into 2014 MIGHT support your delusions.

Care to wager dinner on that?

• FU_CC
  • 01-02-2014, 11:07 AM
2014 now JD it's warming up LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
must be all the gas he's passing ....

Oh a year has pass it 2014

btw check email