WHAT A PISS ANT MOVE!!!

Don't forget nympho who can never get enough
Pardon me lovely KC and gentlemen but am I reading this correctly, Bang Bang is now Dr. Sin and he screwed over the lovely KC with some video?? If there was some video sold, KC should collect her royalties from your profit Mr. BB. Do the right thing. I don't know anybody that really cares about seeing you engaged in sex acts Mr. BB but KC...I don't know anybody that doesn't want to see her engaged in sex acts. Preferably in PERSON!!!!
Dr. Sin LMFAO oh what a name. You did such a great job in picking it. Rocker Rick you're correct in your statement about if you record it you never know where it's going to show up but it's fucked up to make money off somebody and not share don't you agree? Especially when you're the man motherfuking attraction. I love making videos I love fucking and I love getting paid but when all three don't come together correctly people get pissed. You've had a hard-on for me since me and your ex slave got into it you should come see me cuz you seem to be in a fucked off mood and I know for a fact I could change that LOL especially if you settle for girls like her you must be on her fuck for free list Originally Posted by KendalClarkson

oh Kendal kendal one day...

- you'll tell how I helped you get out of a Extended Stay and into a 2 bed/2 bath apartment in Round Rock put under my name which also allowed you to get reunited with your son
- how I helped you purchase furniture under a payment plan (that still isn't finished being paid) and electricity under my name as well
- how for over a year and a half I wrote monthly reviews to help you stay in the spotlight when you were banned
- how you told me you loved me and never wanted to do a doubles with me because you would get jealous of seeing me with another girl (BULLSHIT!!!) lol
- how you hated this job and constantly having sex but you're doing it because you have no real other choice and the money is excellent
- and how one day out of the blue you left the apartment I helped get for you without a single word because you wanted to royally screw me over by leaving me with an apartment that still had half a year of lease left, furniture payments, and electricity payments all still under my name
- and that you found another sap in Mata to help you get another home

I told you repeatedly that I never posted vids of you and made zero money out of it but you never believed me after all that I helped you with and because of that you decided to attempt to royally screw me over because I made the very stupid mistake of helping you. What's funny is that you will still keep thinking I did even tho you plaster your face and videos of yourself in every media outlet imaginable.

Maybe one day you'll admit to that but I'm sure you never will and will continue living out your life making other men puppets and being a mistake they'll look back on in the future. What I will say is that baby thank you for a very valuable lesson in trust and kudos to how well you ATTEMPTED to screw me over (unsuccessfull I'm afraid) lol and Puppet Mata best of luck bro ; ) cause there ain't no strings on me

One day baby ; )
For one thing you speak nothing but bullshit yeah you got me the place that I'm still paying for so quit the fucking lies and by the way the house I have now is under my name Mata has nothing to do with it dumbass you posted the videos not only of me but other girls everybody knows it and you're making money off of it so you can go fuck yourself with your tiny little dick keep feeding people lies and try to become somebody again because we all know how self centered and absorbed you are with yourself. I mean come on there was a 15-minute video of us that nobody else had not even me. Then you try to blame it on Slick Rick and every other guy just own up to it already Jesus Christ and quit the lies already
You came out winning here not only did you get paid for my videos but you got 9 months of free pussy grand total $12,240 congratulations
Fake words just like everything about you baby lol

And free pussy? Ha I OVERPAID for your fake ass, fake tits, fake EVERYTHING and your bouts of falling asleep during sessions lol

I feel sorry for you, I really do cause like you always said karma is a bitch

Continue talking until you're blue because I know how much drama you and Mata love, I've got way more important shit to do like the sexy cocktail waitress at the roulette table haha

Continue talking baby, your Puppet Mata will be here to join you soon

Cheers : )
Why do you keep saying Mata you think that he got me a place is that what you think LOL nope that was all me it's in my name now baby
Why in the world does anyone take seriously the rantings of anyone that says shit like...

FUCK YOU I AM A BEAST!
PLACES YOUR NOT ALLOWED!!!
or
YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL TO BE IN MY PRESENCE!!!!!!

It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.
Everyone knows this is whata peons' little ho. Both of them flunked spelling in elementary, and can do nothing with their lives but be on a hooker board. I do not care if kc is the best in the sack, she is too young and her face resembles that of a mule!!
Bang bang you were in love with me you still are time to get over yourself and me
Everyone knows this is whata peons' little ho. Both of them flunked spelling in elementary, and can do nothing with their lives but be on a hooker board. I do not care if kc is the best in the sack, she is too young and her face resembles that of a mule!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hello mandal how are you LOL
Why in the world does anyone take seriously the rantings of anyone that says shit like...

FUCK YOU I AM A BEAST!
PLACES YOUR NOT ALLOWED!!!
or
YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL TO BE IN MY PRESENCE!!!!!!

It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Exactly, he is the biggest loser on eccie. He rants about all of his reviews, how pathetic. He has to pay for his pussy, cause he couldn't get laid at a Oklahoma family reunion...
Hello mandal how are you LOL Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Not a mandle, what happened to you wanting to leave eccie. Guess mata is not done with you
Jesus Christ it's so obvious your mantle and that you have something out for Mata just go back and read some of your 31 post LMAO and mule come on now you're the jackass here
Who are you I'm curious to know it's probably Bang Bang or somebody else that hates Mata you don't even have a fucking review so who are you I love a good mystery