Message from Dee Snyder

Y'all acting like you've never heard of Twisted Sister before. Get outta here lol Originally Posted by anmar85
"Twisted Sister"?? ... Is THAT a new beer? ...

### Salty
Unauthorized use of licensed intellectual property.

That’s theft.
Y'all acting like you've never heard of Twisted Sister before. Get outta here lol Originally Posted by anmar85
Is she a new provider in Pittsburgh?
Rates?
Another liberal celebrity obsessed with Trump. Yawn.
Ah yes....the right to talk shit...good thing big tech agrees with him or his right to talk shit would be stifled. As I said before

Liberals are the most tolerant people in the world...... as long as you agree with them

Carry on...... Originally Posted by chizzy
Yep Chizzy - you are spot on. Remember these:

-Deplorables
-Clinging to guns and religion
-Now we have Semi-fascist
Seriously though, how did that whole "I've never head of him" thing start? It's a pretty common response to stuff like this lately, but it's usually in response to someone pretty famous and well known so it's always pretty funny. Anyone got any ideas?
I seem to recall him railing against the PMRC which was led by the "great" Tipper Gore, wife of AL Gore. Leftist wackos. they were fascists then and they are the fascists now. Originally Posted by mulletman66
Fascists are fascists, whether liberal or conservative. And both sides pretend the other side is the only one with any fascists on it because they want be willfully blind to the fascist tendencies within their ranks.

Either way, Dee's speaking the same type of truths today that he was then.
Yep Chizzy - you are spot on. Remember these:

-Deplorables
-Clinging to guns and religion
-Now we have Semi-fascist Originally Posted by berryberry
The problem is that extremes on both ends want to put everybody into the same box if they don't blindly agree with everything that they say. It's the extremes that are the problem.

So on the reptard side... yes, there are deplorable. They March in the Capitol January 6. They are threatening to riot if the tangerine turd is indicted. They are clinging to guns and religion, there not semi-fascist, they are straight out fascist and tRump is there God. They still feel tRump was cheated out of the 2020 election. It's bat-shit crazy.

And you have crazies on the left. There are normal Republicans and Democrats and lots of folks in the middle. The problem is the extremes are the loudest and did to be called out for there extreme views.
The problem is that extremes on both ends want to put everybody into the same box if they don't blindly agree with everything that they say. It's the extremes that are the problem.

So on the reptard side... yes, there are deplorable. They March in the Capitol January 6. They are threatening to riot if the tangerine turd is indicted. They are clinging to guns and religion, there not semi-fascist, they are straight out fascist and tRump is there God. They still feel tRump was cheated out of the 2020 election. It's bat-shit crazy.

And you have crazies on the left. There are normal Republicans and Democrats and lots of folks in the middle. The problem is the extremes are the loudest and did to be called out for there extreme views. Originally Posted by rmg_35
You have no clue what fascist means sir.

Crazy on both sides.... that's true but I find it funny how you only critique the right but not the left.

Originally Posted by rmg_35
Thanks so much for proving my point how not tolerant (and despicable for that matter) libtards are
Thanks so much for proving my point how not tolerant (and despicable for that matter) libtards are Originally Posted by berryberry
Hilarious that some who keeps calling everybody a libtard is talking about being tolerant.
Fascism-a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

It describes exactly what tRump wants and has deplorable ban of minions. January 6. Reinstate me as president. Etc.
Hilarious that some who keeps calling everybody a libtard is talking about being tolerant. Originally Posted by rmg_35
Funny how someone doesn't realize by their post they helped prove the point of how NOT tolerant libtards are.

I present to you - the NOT tolerant left

Originally Posted by rmg_35
Funny how someone doesn't realize by their post they helped prove the point of how NOT tolerant libtards are.

I present to you - the NOT tolerant left Originally Posted by berryberry
Funny how some can't look in the mirror and see the truth. And again, the hilarious NOT tolerant right.
Funny how some can't look in the mirror and see the truth. And again, the hilarious NOT tolerant right. Originally Posted by rmg_35
LOL - There is a difference between claiming to be tolerant like the left does and exposing left wing BS like I do. I am tolerant of different reasoned opinions - but not tolerant of people making up their own facts or twisting them or lying like most hard core libtards do. That is why I enjoy exposing left wing bullshit so much.

Just because I disagree with someone's politics doesn't mean I go around claiming that half the country are deplorables or fascists.

Its the left who talks and lies about how tolerant they are.