Jeb Bush says illegal immigration is an act of love

So Jeb is another candidate the left is trying to put on us......smh.
If you are too dumb to select your own candidates they will help.
  • WTF
  • 04-08-2014, 06:48 AM
Jeb Bush speaks the truth and our Tea Pots will start howling RIIIIIIINOOOOO Originally Posted by WTF
Did not take then long!

One thinks we should shoot Mexicans coming over another thinks Jeb should be shot for marrying one!

Good Lord , you Tea Pots are such Godly folks!

I view Illegal Immigrants the same as I would a Burglar Breaking into my house. It's a Felony Crime and there will be consequences. We aren't obligated to accommodate a burglar, the same holds true for an illegal immigrant entering the United states. Jeb isn't even familiar with the Federal Immigration Laws. He's just trying to appeal to groups that have immigrated here legally to drum up support. I suggest he keep his day job.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jeb Bush trying to woo the liberal media..................

His wife, Columba, from Mexico............

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Again, Timmyboy jumps to wrong conclusions................You are an incredibly stupid poster........typical liberal moronic response to posting a fact !

Incredible. How dare he marry a Mexican!

You're fucking pathetic. Originally Posted by timpage
No Jeb is another candidate the GOP establishment is trying to put on us.................

So Jeb is another candidate the left is trying to put on us......smh. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
  • WTF
  • 04-08-2014, 07:51 AM
No Jeb is another candidate the GOP establishment is trying to put on us................. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Dat be true, the lib's don't want you running Jeb, they want you running Teddy Cruz!
Dat be true, the lib's don't want you running Jeb, they want you running Teddy Cruz! Originally Posted by WTF
The Libs want the Tea Nut that is closest to Trendyturd's extreme political philosophy running for POTUS. In this particular instance it is Ted Cruz. Trendy actually believes that just because the Canadian transplant can get elected in Texas that means he could win a national election. I hope Ted Cruz is their nominee.

Trendy is "TRENDING" lunatic!
So Jeb is another candidate the left is trying to put on us......smh. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
How do you come to that conclusion genius? The GOP establishment wants Jeb, not the left......and the motivation on both sides is the same.....Jeb is the only current frontrunner with a prayer of beating Hillary. None of your whackadoo candidates are electable and people with higher brain wattage than you realize this.
How do you come to that conclusion genius? The GOP establishment wants Jeb, not the left......and the motivation on both sides is the same.....Jeb is the only current frontrunner with a prayer of beating Hillary. None of your whackadoo candidates are electable and people with higher brain wattage than you realize this. Originally Posted by timpage
2Pups brain wattage runs in the negative numbers. Ain't that right Pups?
How do you come to that conclusion genius? The GOP establishment wants Jeb, not the left......and the motivation on both sides is the same.....Jeb is the only current frontrunner with a prayer of beating Hillary. None of your whackadoo candidates are electable and people with higher brain wattage than you realize this. Originally Posted by timpage
Maybe you are right and he is electable and the only one who can beat Hillary at this point in time.
The problems I see besides ExNYer's anti-dynasty argument is that Jeb seemed kinda finished just a few years ago, and he is a white man. White men are yesterday's news in the US.
Thomas Sowell is more my kinda guy, anyway.
Maybe you are right and he is electable and the only one who can beat Hillary at this point in time.
The problems I see besides ExNYer's anti-dynasty argument is that Jeb seemed kinda finished just a few years ago, and he is a white man. White men are yesterday's news in the US.
Thomas Sowell is more my kinda guy, anyway. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You think Thomas Sowell is running for President? And, that some alternate universe exists where he might be elected?

The dynasty stuff makes for an interesting debate but it will have zero to do with whether or not Jeb decides to run or whether or not he gets the nomination. The establishment GOP folks want him because they believe he can beat Hillary. All the rest is academic discussion....
Someone needs to give you a dose of reality, but you would be too stupid to understand it. Go back to your janitorial business that hires illegals. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
A dose of reality? From you? The Jew Lawyer living in Highland Park?

You think Thomas Sowell is running for President? And, that some alternate universe exists where he might be elected?

The dynasty stuff makes for an interesting debate but it will have zero to do with whether or not Jeb decides to run or whether or not he gets the nomination. The establishment GOP folks want him because they believe he can beat Hillary. All the rest is academic discussion.... Originally Posted by timpage
You are correct, and I only wish Sowell could win the Presidency, but the American people are going to elect people who give them free shit, not those who just give them shit.
I sold my house in the bubble. I consider that I still live in Tel Aviv, I'm just here on an increasingly long vacation, staying with my family.
In the morning, I walk the nechda to Hockaday, then just goof off the rest of the day. Sometimes I travel when I can. Sometimes I trade stocks. Oftentimes I'm on here, arguing with idiots. Working girls are a must, of course.....
A dose of reality? From you? The Jew Lawyer living in Highland Park?

Originally Posted by timpage
JL (Wally Cox) only lives in Highland Park because his bully significant other (Sonny Liston) won't let him live in Tel Aviv.

What a Wuss!
Did not take then long!

One thinks we should shoot Mexicans coming over another thinks Jeb should be shot for marrying one!

Good Lord , you Tea Pots are such Godly folks!

Originally Posted by WTF
It's screwballs like you that truly make this country great.

Jim