Thinking about trying Some where Else :/

At the risk of hurting feelings there is NO market for those who don’t like what they’re doing and/or do things half ass! And that is true in ANY industry!

What would happen if you were hired as a Walmart greeter and didn’t smile and greet customers or at least didn’t pay attention? You’re showing up for work to get a pay check not do the job!

For the second time in this string, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING in EVERY industry!!

Ehh.. the "thinking of trying somewhere else" suggests that maybe things aren't going so great for her in the local market.

She has a good look-- and there are some cities where she can ply her trade in the way she chooses and do well.... but KC is a smaller market and that has to be taken into consideration as well. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
And, I forgot to say, being excuse oriented just makes it all worse!
Stacey has the right to do the services she chooses in the locations she chooses as well as to estimate her own risk/ benefit assessment.
Stacey has the right to do the services she chooses in the locations she chooses as well as to estimate her own risk/ benefit assessment. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Of course she does, just like any other provider here does. Other posters were simply pointing out possible reasons as to WHY she hasn't had many contacts as she's frequently starts posts about slow business or and lack of contacts. I see little issue with valued members letting her know why this may be happening. Now what she does with that info is up to her, just as whether or not gents contact her is up to them..
As does my Walmart employee example!

Stacey has the right to do the services she chooses in the locations she chooses as well as to estimate her own risk/ benefit assessment. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Eccie has a no ad policy.
Providers find other topics of conversation to make their presence known.
If business in KC is that bad, why does she keep returning ?
Maybe she just likes being close to the Waffle House.
At the risk of hurting feelings there is NO market for those who don’t like what they’re doing and/or do things half ass! And that is true in ANY industry!

What would happen if you were hired as a Walmart greeter and didn’t smile and greet customers or at least didn’t pay attention? You’re showing up for work to get a pay check not do the job!

For the second time in this string, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING in EVERY industry!! Originally Posted by dumars

I 100% agree that attitude is everything.. however, I do not know the young lady so I cannot judge based on that.
Well I was just saying I was going to try some where close to here never said I was not coming back just talking because I’m about to go down anyways so…

Plus I ain’t for everyone & Trust and Believe I know that !!!

Your Loss Never Mine

You must like Me most y’all always jumping on my post lol

Made you Look ha ha ha

I’m not a greeter I’m a pleaser for the right cup of tea You wouldn’t understand Walmart man lmao
^^^^^^^^ ������������
Well I was just saying I was going to try some where close to here never said I was not coming back just talking because I’m about to go down anyways so…

Your Loss Never Mine

Made you Look ha ha ha

I’m not a greeter I’m a pleaser for the right cup of tea You wouldn’t understand Walmart man lmao Originally Posted by staceyrenee
I ain't the only one that got....

BAAAARRSSS!!!!!! ❤ 💙 💜
Ahh. Well. There it is.
No shit!
Oddly enough, some of your thoughts remind me of Carolynn!

If you're referring to me with "WalMart Man" kindly know I am an "Amazon Man"!

Your Loss Never Mine

Made you Look ha ha ha

I’m not a greeter I’m a pleaser for the right cup of tea You wouldn’t understand Walmart man lmao Originally Posted by staceyrenee
If you're referring to me with "WalMart Man" kindly know I am an "Amazon Man"! Originally Posted by dumars
Amazons were women. Are you transitioning ?
Oddly enough, some of your thoughts remind me of Carolynn!

If you're referring to me with "WalMart Man" kindly know I am an "Amazon Man"! Originally Posted by dumars
He is offended because he wasn't called a Paul Blart man.