Hotels requiring vax passport

OK, privately owned hotels making their own customer service (denial) decisions.

Thanks Tia.
This happened to me in a Hilton in New Orleans. Not in regards to the hotel stay. But in regards to the restaurants attached to them. You can’t get reservations at the restaurants without proof of vaxx card upon arrival. I couldn’t confirm if a recent negative test allowed for access too. Cause we both were vaxxed.

I also went to a Dave Chappell’s and joe rogan comedy event in New Orleans and vaxx cards were needed. But that’s unrelated obviously.

But as far as the hotel stay no? And New Orleans is fairly strict as of now……and Mardi gras is coming.
Iv'e been staying at large chain hotels and not been asked for a Vax Card .
I was just in Seattle and I noticed at the bar was a notice to show your Vax card or Covid Test ,, But the bartender never ask me or did the hotel after checking in .
Lot of hotels are doing Digital Key Check in , is nice no need to go to the front desk .
... Lot of hotels are doing Digital Key Check in , is nice no need to go to the front desk . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
This is the new, better, more secure, and cost effective thing.
No more lost cards (that miscreants sometimes obtain). Btw, those cards are more expensive than you think when you run through cases of them every week.
Directly ties into your reservation and credit card etc.
Hotel staff time is saved (labor cost at hotels is way more than just the front desk clerk hourly).
Coming soon, and already in use selected places, a secure link from your handheld directly into a hotel's operations scheduling/control system with which you can provide a preferred maid schedule time (within selected time frames) in addition to check in/out, future reservations, etc.
Not to mention your EA just loads it on your account so your phone is all set when you get there.

Just need the room number so you can check the map and know what door to park next to
Hotels are private entities and do whatever the fuck they want. I'm fine with them protecting me and their staff
Hotels are private entities and do whatever the fuck they want. I'm fine with them protecting me and their staff Originally Posted by eyecu2
then you should be looking for Hotels that only take in the un-jjabbed
then you should be looking for Hotels that only take in the un-jjabbed Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Why is that???
Hotels are private entities and do whatever the fuck they want. I'm fine with them protecting me and their staff Originally Posted by eyecu2
That choice of demanding a vaccine card does nothing to protect anyone. That choice is media conform and nothing more.
Fact: Vaccinated and unvaccinated both spread the virus and their 100 variants.
Fact: Masks may reduce viral load but they cannot stop the spread and do not filter out the virus.

Sure, businesses can do whatever they want. But this makes them look like idiots and who wants to be associated with idiots? And who made hotels the Judge and Jury?

This pandemic and its circus is OVER.
I just stayed at the Holiday Inn for my travels before and after Christmas.

I saw lots of signs saying masks required, but no one asked for a vaxx card.
They can get reported and fined in New Orleans if they are t checking for vaxx cards. It’s turned many a dinner date for me into Uber eats meals cause the lady wasn’t vaccinated.

And since now it takes longer to schedule a test so you can fly and prepare for travel, I’d bet most will just get the shots based on connivence rather than choice.
"show your Vax card or Covid Test..."

The US is sounding more like Nazi Germany.

It used to be "No shoes. No shirt. No service."
Now it's "No COVID test. No vaccination passport. No service."

It sounds like the mark of the beast IMO.
"show your Vax card or Covid Test..."

The US is sounding more like Nazi Germany.

It used to be "No shoes. No shirt. No service."
Now it's "No COVID test. No vaccination passport. No service."

It sounds like the mark of the beast IMO. Originally Posted by eccieuser13
My Telluride is wide open for car dates. No vax card or masks needed.
It is unenforceable, of course. Anytime regular employees are thrust into quasi-law enforement roles, at no extra pay, the enforcement will fail. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I’d disagree here. Many low level employees would jump at the chance to have perceived power over people, since they have none otherwise.
I’d disagree here. Many low level employees would jump at the chance to have perceived power over people, since they have none otherwise. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Walmart greeters asking for your receipt when you leave?