Face Sitting, Kinging/ Queening ..... ??

Love it any way I can get it just have a seat on my face ; )
It is my favorite as well...

I haven't found the right provider recently.yet. I do have a civilian, who used to be a provider many years ago, who fulfills my need ! I love eating her ass with all sorts of encouragement from her.

Ideal: Mature brunette, very heavy chested ( DDD or better ) curvy but not BBW, prone to role play and fantasy play. Good with toys and fingers. Excellent cock worshipping abilities !

PM if thats you !

Ideal: Mature brunette, very heavy chested ( DDD or better ) curvy but not BBW, prone to role play and fantasy play. Good with toys and fingers. Excellent cock worshipping abilities ! Originally Posted by crashkopf
I recently had a session with Kendall4u that included smothering. I had never been smothered before but wanted that experience. It might not have been good for her because I had trouble maneuvering my tongue (like I said, I'm a novice smotheree) but it was a huge turn on for me to be dominated like that. I'd be so into it that at times I'd forget I needed to breathe and would have to turn my head and gasp for air at what seemed like the last moment.
Wow. I'm glad I made this post. So many of us enjoy this.
Glad I'm not the only one..... Now who's face can I sit on??!!
ME!!
When you get to KC, I'm here for you, babe. Bring that booty right to me.
My favorite position !
I have a facial fetish.
I have one friend who taught me a position to deep throat & face fuck me while my head is hanging over the edge of the bed .
swallowing is more fun when his cock is in the back of my throat. I'd rather have it on my face .
Well it was a no go with HoustonRiley. Zena you are up next! Sitter, sitter, squirt!!
I'm also having a hard time finding a provider in Dallas for this. I might have to see Riley when she's in town!
Also #1 on my list of favorite activities...thus explaining my eccie handle
I can't read all the replies, as this is one of my face as well. My throne is his face!!
However I will admit I like the guy do return the favor, but only if he's into ads locking bc yup, I'm going there too!
+typo...ass licking not ads locking lol+
  • Sandy
  • 03-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Crotch less panties feels great~
I'm also having a hard time finding a provider in Dallas for this. I might have to see Riley when she's in town! Originally Posted by Cloudiee
Sierra Sinclair is one of my favorite ladies for this activity. She knows I enjoy it and she's quick to hop on my face each time we meet.

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=117647

and vice=versa!