Oh2 and pace pro

I heard there was two hookers that were each starting up they own "member based" websites similar to icky and oh2..

..I wonder when they'll be up. That might give some competition to the two mentioned in the OP... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Links ?
I've heard of it but
So Who runs pace pro?

PM me if preferred.
I'm all ears
I heard there was two hookers that were each starting up they own "member based" websites similar to icky and oh2..

..I wonder when they'll be up. That might give some competition to the two mentioned in the OP... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I’m on there It’s by referral only and truly summer is the one running it she’s out of Dallas. It’s kind of like a referral thing like ourhome2 It’s basically the same clients from these boards on there
I've heard of it but
So Who runs pace pro?

PM me if preferred.
I'm all ears Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Truly Summer out of Dallas runs it, I sent you an invite already
  • BLM69
  • 11-09-2022, 07:55 PM
I hear pace pro is a ghost town besides the Grandma big titty whore and the bald simp trick gossiping daily, how is OH2 doing these days? They still hacked having security issues?
PacePro is slow right now But it’s nice to have another avenue if something happens to these boards. I don’t participate there to much because an admin was having issues with me posting an ad and admin kept deleting my ad and it pissed me off The rules weren’t clear and so because they’re new they didn’t have all the rules up. They were not clear enough for us to understand how to post so I just said fuck it I won’t post there and I login in check shit out and I log out.

OH2 seems to be doing real good as Security issues, no issues that I’ve run into. I don’t know about anybody else and it’s fairly slow too. It’s so on all these boards.