How do you like to pop?

In short bursts .... Originally Posted by fun2come
Do explain!!
  • Toyz
  • 03-17-2014, 07:50 PM
I am generally 2 pops in an hour

I think Its funny how you associate the guy that pops more than once with being cheap and rude. lol is it too much work? Originally Posted by bluegrana
First I am NOT saying this is Rossi, I have no idea regarding her...its just her thread and you brought up the comment.

But many Hoogars don't really see it as "your hour" at least in a performance state. Its 15 mins of small talk, 5 minutes of making out, 10 mins of DATY/BBBJ or {{{shuddering}}} CBJ. Two positions for 5 mins and pop...then a couple of mins of chat...net "working" time maybe 20 mins then clean up and leave.

Sad, but you'll find it true in a lot of cases. If you want MSOG you best make that clear up front. Some girls "balk" at 30 minute dates, largely because its the same true # of working minutes as most hours.

Now there are some who really DON'T watch the clock and give it their all...but an hour of all out sex is going to be exhausting...especially if shes giving it up 3-5 times a day...and it will be rare to find a girl that says "Oh damn, I talked for 20 mins! I'll give you another 15"....
Selection crietria:1)Looks- obviously as we horndogs are visual creatures and the efforts put forth on pics says a lot 2) menu/price-price/menu...interchangeable here as it depends on the looks 3) getting a feel for personality based on what is written in profiles/reviews/postings...from there, cross my fingers that she did not misrepresent her appearance and/or skills but have found on numerous occasions my expectations are somewhat unrealistic ...it's a crap shoot anyway
My record thus far: I got a guy to pop 6 times in 90 minutes. And my panties never even came off.
My record thus far: I got a guy to pop 6 times in 90 minutes. And my panties never even came off. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Yes Yes. This lady is an oral artist. She certainly showed me a thing or two before her panties came off, and hopefully I learned some more when they did.

BB Still surfing
Am I allowed to answer this question as a female ?
I always GET OFF by rubbing my clit with my fingertip for 8 minutes ; SEXY n PREDICTABLE
Also, Hitachi Magic Wand can rip the orgasm out of my soul in 3 minutes.
I am generally 2 pops in an hour

Your Quote- I think Its funny how you associate the guy that pops more than once with being cheap and rude. lol is it too much work? Originally Posted by bluegrana
My quote- Or are you the "get my money's worth, girl be quiet and get your hooger ass to work, better pop me 5 times, do a list of acronyms, demand a discount and bring me a samich kind of guy?"

I respectfully disagree with your above statement, sir. I do not believe that is what I said, nor implied. Quite the contrary, I am competitive and will keep your ass at my place until you have popped at least once, built it up, edged you to an earth shattering O and generally take it personal if I can't make it happen twice.

Underneath my outspoken persona, I am just another girl with daddy issues that wants to please.
  • Toyz
  • 03-17-2014, 08:56 PM
My record thus far: I got a guy to pop 6 times in 90 minutes. And my panties never even came off. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Using them in lieu of a condom Claire? I would think there would still be seepage, no?
  • Toyz
  • 03-17-2014, 09:11 PM
Am I allowed to answer this question as a female ?
I always GET OFF by rubbing my clit with my fingertip for 8 minutes ; SEXY n PREDICTABLE
Also, Hitachi Magic Wand can rip the orgasm out of my soul in 3 minutes.
Originally Posted by tattooed_asian_kim
OK...READY? 8 Minutes...GO!!!
Using them in lieu of a condom Claire? I would think there would still be seepage, no? Originally Posted by Toyz
Claire is busy now. Would you like to leave a message with her lackey?!

And you are off topic, sir. Please go back to the topic at hand.
  • Toyz
  • 03-17-2014, 10:29 PM

And you are off topic, sir. Please go back to the topic at hand. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi

Was I talking to you, ma'am? If not, please refrain from responding..you can go make me a turkey sammich tough.
Yes, but it was three days before he could walk again! :-)
Back to the oq (original question). I'm one and done. I take a long time to get that one (not by choice). But I've learned that the journey is just as important, and rewarding, as the destination. And yes, that outlook does affect my choice of providers and I research carefully.

And you are off topic, sir. Please go back to the topic at hand. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
It's hard to stay on topic when Claire gets off on the Sybian ...
Back to the oq (original question). I'm one and done. I take a long time to get that one (not by choice). But I've learned that the journey is just as important, and rewarding, as the destination. And yes, that outlook does affect my choice of providers and I research carefully. Originally Posted by Fratelli
I agree!!!!