Texas man shoots himself in foot in church "family life" center.

• Old-T
  • 01-24-2016, 07:09 PM
You must be talking about Hildabeast and her self absorbed notion that she is above all laws, Old-THUMPER: her god is in a mirror and she believes everything she is told by the craven image she worships.

BTW, it seems you advocate this notion that "Thou shall not commit murder", Old-THUMPER. Where ever did you come by that quaint precept?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wow, that post is a stretch--even by your elastic standards.

And if you think I will say much good about Clinton, you are quite wrong. I believe she should be in jail for a very long time.

As to your "Thou shall not" comment, where did you pull that one out of?
I'll be the children in the "Family Center" enjoyed this. I guess God does work in mysterious ways. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
if God worked in mysterious ways he'd strike you down with lightening

I never said it wasn't legal...i asked why y'all have no problem with the government banning grenades?

RPG's?

Why am i the only one having trouble seeing why people like you think it ok for the government to out law those but not guns? Originally Posted by WTF
grenades are illegal you idiot. so are RPG's. but i can buy a tank and a howitzer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Russian-BTR6...m=281915831172

http://www.gunauction.com/buy/11101574

that's America you nutsack.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 07:54 PM
[B]

grenades are illegal you idiot. so are RPG's. but . Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Why is that do you think? Are you ok with that?

• Old-T
  • 01-24-2016, 08:42 PM

. Originally Posted by WTF
Give it up. The question is much too subtle for Wacko. You are just stessing his brain cell.

. Originally Posted by WTF
idiot. how much do you pay hooktards to spank your balls?

Give it up. The question is much too subtle for Wacko. You are just stessing his brain cell. Originally Posted by Old-T
subtle? how about blunt force trauma? to that overblown mind of yours?

keep slapping your head against a brick wall idiot

Wow, that post is a stretch--even by your elastic standards.

And if you think I will say much good about Clinton, you are quite wrong. I believe she should be in jail for a very long time.

As to your "Thou shall not" comment, where did you pull that one out of?
Originally Posted by Old-T
Read Exodus 20:13, Old-THUMPER.
Chicken dick the retarded chimp knows a lot about " shooting himself in the foot". He read two Corinthians with Trump.
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2016, 06:40 AM
You can carry your grenades up your ass for all I care.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Are you ok with the government outlawing owning/buying grenades?

The Waco Retard is having trouble with that question.

What about you Iffy, can you quit dreaming about my ass for just one second and try and answer the question?
They're too busy blasting 0zombies.
You can carry your grenades up your ass for all I care.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Bet there'd be a line around the corner volunteering to pull the pin on THAT grenade ! And EKIM would volunteer to do it with his one tooth !
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2016, 10:13 AM
Bet there'd be a line around the corner volunteering to pull the pin on THAT grenade ! And EKIM would volunteer to do it with his one tooth ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
If Iffy accidentally shot his dick off in church, you're lips would be goners!
... two Corinthians ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your reviews about getting butt fucked by two Greeks go elsewhere, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Your reviews about getting butt fucked by two Greeks go elsewhere, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
+ ! !!!! Poor EKIM !! NOT !!!
Got a link for that chicken dick the retarded chimp? Or just blowing shit out of your mouth as usual.
+ ! !!!! Poor EKIM !! NOT !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
LOL you woomby and chicken dick did threesomes.