Obama Is Dedicated To Terrorism

• Doove
  • 06-23-2013, 08:37 AM
Doove has a very low threshold of proof. I have some land you can buy in Florida. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You guys taking the side of radical left wingers against Obama is all the proof i need that Obama is not a radical left winger.

Capisce?
  • Doove
  • 06-23-2013, 08:39 AM
Are you supporting Obama's dedication to terrorism, then, Doofie?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Are you pal-ing around with Noam Chomsky and Bill Ayers?
The word is C-A-P-I-C-E and I have a word for you K-A-B-U-K-I as in Kabuki theater.
  • Doove
  • 06-23-2013, 11:23 AM
The word is C-A-P-I-C-E Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wanna bet, teach?
  • CJ7
  • 06-23-2013, 12:03 PM
Wanna bet, teach? Originally Posted by Doove

hard to imagine JD is an educator isn't it?
Bet him a month off the board, Doove! come on BSwine... Them's easy pickings for a fart smeller like you!

LMAO @ BSwine dipshit
Ah, yes. The right wingers have been out in force lately. First, Tea-Party activist Bill Ayers says Obama should be tried for war crimes, and now that famous conservative author Noam Chomsky says Obama is dedicated to terrorism. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Famous conservative? Really? It will be a pleasure telling you that you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Chomsky is anything but conservative. Chomsky has stated that his "personal visions are fairly traditional anarchist ones". He published a book on anarchism titled Chomsky on Anarchism, published by the anarchist book collective AK Press in 2006. Keith Windschuttle called him "the most prestigious and persistent Western apologist for the Pol Pot regime."

Noam Chomsky is hardly one to pass judgement on Obama.

Capisce? Originally Posted by Doove
The word is C-A-P-I-C-E Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wanna bet, teach? Originally Posted by Doove
Does anyone other than me feel really sorry for Barley4Brains students?

LINK: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/CAPISCE?r=66

capisce

ca·peesh

[kuh-peesh] Show IPA
interjection Slang. 1. Do you understand?

2. I understand.

Also, ca·piche,, ca·pisce.

Origin:
< Italian capisce, third person singular present tense of capire 'to understand'

Dictionary.com Unabridged

Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2013.
  • Doove
  • 06-23-2013, 02:57 PM
Famous conservative? Really? It will be a pleasure telling you that you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Chomsky is anything but conservative. Originally Posted by BigLouie
I'm quite sure he was being facetious.

Or is the word F-A-C-E-S-H-U-S, JD?
This is the image that JD's poor students see each day after he calls the class to order.

JD teaches at the Midwestern conservative school for the gifted.
Famous conservative? Really? It will be a pleasure telling you that you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Chomsky is anything but conservative. Chomsky has stated that his "personal visions are fairly traditional anarchist ones". He published a book on anarchism titled Chomsky on Anarchism, published by the anarchist book collective AK Press in 2006. Keith Windschuttle called him "the most prestigious and persistent Western apologist for the Pol Pot regime."

Noam Chomsky is hardly one to pass judgement on Obama. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Sorry, BL. I forgot to put in my sarcasm alert. I thought most on here were smart enough to recognize it. I was wrong.

And Doofie, no, I don't pal around with either of them, and I wouldn't pal around with Ayers, like Obama did. I think Chomsky is pretty cool, however, even though I don't agree with him on everything. He is right on this one. Gotta give him credit. Same with Ayers.

Sorry, BL. I forgot to put in my sarcasm alert. I thought most on here were smart enough to recognize it. I was wrong.

I think Chomsky is pretty cool, however, even though I don't agree with him on everything. He is right on this one. Gotta give him credit. Same with Ayers.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I try to take what you post seriously, if you don't then it undermines your efforts. And as for them being write on Obama, I would not say that. They have applied the same criticism to every US President no matter who it is.
  • Doove
  • 06-24-2013, 05:55 AM
I try to take what you post seriously, if you don't then it undermines your efforts. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Undermines his efforts? At twisting, skewing and butchering Obama's positions and being wrong all the time? Really?

And as for them being write on Obama, I would not say that. They have applied the same criticism to every US President no matter who it is.
COG would quote Hitler if it would help him in trying to make his points.
When Obama sounds like Hitler, I will quote them both. I have. I don't approve of either one. What's your point, Doofie?