PACEPro

pacepros security is suspect at best. From top to bottom.
Proceed to these new sites with extreme caution.
Wishing these new sites the best.........
Summary Introduction: You hobbyists have to be invited by a provider to join our website, and no, we won’t tell you who the provider members are.

Good luck with that business model.

To the hobbyists who place any value on their privacy, note that the other alternative - p411 - requires your real world information, so in this hack happy environment, it’s just a matter of time before that database is leaked. In the meantime, I will be keeping the 4 or 5 reliable regular providers I know to myself and foregoing any new providers until the marketplace of communication and information exchange corrects. Originally Posted by mm1972
You don't need to give your RW info to P411 to join these days. You can get vouches from two ladies on there and you're in. You can also pay with money orders, etc. I have nothing in the P411 database that would lead back to me...

BTW - Ask yourselves how do we know if a lady is on P411? It's typically because she puts it in her ads and we all find out over time. Not so different for PacePro.

I think if you just ask some of the ladies you know over the next few weeks you'll find someone who's on there. The list appears to be steadily growing.

A'Man
I signed up, had my referral accept my request, but it still says I'm blocked? And I listed my p411. When I requested for the activation to be sent to the email again, it said that the email I entered is invalid, which is not the case. It's my proton email and I emailed support with no response. What do I do?
How to sign up? I'm on p411 as well.
She locked away a secret, deep inside herself, something she once knew to be true... but chose to forget.

Back in the game. Would someone like to send me a referral for PacePro or P411?
Everyone needs to read post 1 and simply follow Truly's instructions there.
Let's not speculate, nor change topics.
Everyone needs to read post 1 and simply follow Truly's instructions there.
Let's not speculate, nor change topics. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

... "Read the Instructions", you'd have better luck posting them on a QAnon platform. It's Un-'Merica to read the instructions!
Anon, and others,
We're going to keep this thread on topic and I'm not going to repeat myself.

Again, everybody read post one as that contains that outfits member acceptance requirements.

In addition, I suggest everyone have a bit of patience with the folks operating the new board.

Also, do not ask in this thread for referrals. They will be removed. Again, the member acceptance requirements are in post one.

Last, note that the new site has no affiliation with eccie.
Anon, and others,
We're going to keep this thread on topic and I'm not going to repeat myself.

Again, everybody read post one as that contains that outfits member acceptance requirements.

In addition, I suggest everyone have a bit of patience with the folks operating the new board.

Also, do not ask in this thread for referrals. They will be removed. Again, the member acceptance requirements are in post one.

Last, note that the new site has no affiliation with eccie. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

You are correct. PACE has no affiliation with ECCIE or OH2. We are just going to be another resource.
This is off topic and I apologize as I do not spend much time on the forum's anymore...but when I popped on to see that TrulySummer is back in action...BE STILL MY HEART! Hope you are well sweetie! I was not sure at first if it was someone co-opting her name but those eye are unforgettable. I started in the hobby back around '99-2000 and there were two ladies back then that were my obsession: Joy In Dallas and TrulySummer...both were awesome ladies. Glad to see you around here again.
What’s the turnout wait period between applying and getting accepted into the site? I used a valid referral thanks to one of the providers two days ago, but I haven’t gotten any notification whether it was approved or not.

Thanks!
What’s the turnout wait period between applying and getting accepted into the site? I used a valid referral thanks to one of the providers two days ago, but I haven’t gotten any notification whether it was approved or not.

Thanks! Originally Posted by Aramis13
I've given a reference to a few providers. The longest it took was about 2 days to hear back...

One thing is to try to simply login... I didn't hear back for one provider, but she tried to login and was successful..

BTW - OH2 is back up and running....

A'Man
OH2 is back online, soo....
Hi TrulySummers,

I tried sending out a pm through here but it was not successful for whatever reason. Hence, I have pushed my efforts to share my note to you through here in hope you read it.

I have been accepted into the site (Thanks!) I just have the problem that I don’t have access to anything. It would seem I can’t see threads nor anything of the sort. I have referred two providers. I received two messages stating for me to reply to that message ASAP. When I try to do this it takes me to a page stating that I don’t have access.

Thanks!!

I’m in topic of this thread!