To tub or not tub? Hot tub, that is.

I did not read much of this.... But...

If you did get one, it needs to be professionally maintained 3 times a week...

Who wants to sit in body temp or higher water..... With shanagigins going on?
I've always been highly attracted to moving water, and I LOVE snorkeling! Would be a hoot to have my own, private, "seaside" feature. (Those chihuahuas may get jealous of how much time I'll spend with sea serpents.) I can hold my breath a long time.

Rubber dragon ducky specials?

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
This made me chuckle
Being in a hot tub w an experienced provider would be very relaxing and delightful for me.

I enjoyed this with a lady when I was in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada when there on a project for a few months. She would wear this sexy monokini I bought her (strip her out of it) and play in water w her threw me into frenzy.
Absolutely!
You already know you do not want to move.
You already know your neighbor situation with regards to your friends coming over and is that solid? Can you secure the same rate?

The real question is buy or not buy amd why. Obviously, this would be a novelty that a some would enjoy. However in would not expect a quick return on investment but rather instead view it from "do you want this" - "will you use it privately?" enough to justify the loss of square feet and additional maintenance and operating cost.

Is this just a novelty, or something you would use for the duration?

It would need a lid.

Chlorine or bromine?

220vac is much better than 120vac

4 person sales label really means 2-3. If you cannot stretch out then... eh.

Cost of demo for existing planter box?

Cost of delivery and installation?

Estimate additional electrical cost based on kwh and provider rate.

Overall it's probably just 3 to 4.5k gamble.

Good luck
Being in a hot tub w an experienced provider would be very relaxing and delightful for me.

I enjoyed this with a lady when I was in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada when there on a project for a few months. She would wear this sexy monokini I bought her (strip her out of it) and play in water w her threw me into frenzy. Originally Posted by landon
Well of course she would be experienced you don't want to call a BP girl and indulge in her hot tube rate smh
Staph bacteria love hot tubs. I prefer not to bring that home with me after a session.

Lmao you call that a courtyard???
buzzz.click.buzzz Originally Posted by the rrpapi
Shut up rrpapi. No one wants to read anything you write. No one likes you here. Get back on your "Lambo" and leave.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Lambo.jpg (7.9 KB, 83 views)
.... Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
Careful "cat", these are mostly chihuahua ladies here...
Fancy, I like the idea of a hot tub. The idea of longer sessions is just a natural jump in order to be able to enjoy the hot tub & you. Know you have always been a great decision maker and will gather all your facts to make the right decision.

Count me in!
Shut up rrpapi. No one wants to read anything you write. No one likes you here. Get back on your "Lambo" and leave. Originally Posted by Mythos
I'm better and richer than you
drip.drip.drip Originally Posted by the rrpapi
Hahahahahaha
Any reasons for the "no" answers other than you aren't there to soak in WATER?

Understandable. I'm really looking for opinions from those fellows who enjoy the more lingering GFE appointments that last more than a single hour, my specialty and always advantageously priced. Not much time for hot tubbing in 60 minutes, just rolling bubble bursts.
No, for the reasons you and others have touched upon.
I'm all for IOP and GFE but not really into lingering.
As you said, you probably need more than an hour session to really make it worthwhile. An hour is my limit. I'm ready to book by then. And finally but most importantly, I'd wonder about the water; how clean, when changed, etc. But, hey, this is very much a ymmv business and it does seem like there is some interest. So, good luck with whatever you decide.
I wouldn't put that much money into adding a hot tub. It's not that it wouldn't be enjoyed, but it may not pay itself off as soon as you'd like. For instance, I moved from a one bedroom incall to a two bedroom incall last year. I did this because I wanted a separate room to keep my massage table and sex swing set up in it. Now that I have the second room, very few people actually request it. However, you know your clients best, and if you feel that it would be used regularly, I say go for it.
I got banned on my other account.... Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
WW found a ip proxy....