Encounter: Eye Candy GILF

I am under the impression that it’s no longer permitted. If you PM me I’ll give you the skinny,
Thanks for the review 60. Some of our members forget their manners. It’s easy to spot the anger of middle aged men who have accomplished absolutely nothing. You be you 60, I for one appreciate it. Originally Posted by Mr. Crowley
Sorry, but thats a silly post. It would be just as accurate to question your "manners" for saying some posters were "angry", ( no one said anything out of anger), and then questioning what someone else has, or has not accomplished in life when you know absolutely nothing about them, but some random post. Hell one might think YOUR angry.....
*You’re

Sorry, but thats a silly post. It would be just as accurate to question your "manners" for saying some posters were "angry", ( no one said anything out of anger), and then questioning what someone else has, or has not accomplished in life when you know absolutely nothing about them, but some random post. Hell one might think YOUR angry..... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
*You’re Originally Posted by Mr. Crowley
Couldn't care less.....
Originally Posted by Boredinop
It shows

Couldn't care less..... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
It shows Originally Posted by Mr. Crowley
Well, my apologies then, for improper word usage, or punctuation errors. Generally I'm more concerned with things like giving accurate information here, so that the other gentlemen, can make good selections of ladies they might find attractive,and good company. My bad, evidently...
Just a reminder
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.