🎆Head Treatment !!!Lets Hear Your Preference!!

That's for DAMN sure cowboy!!! When they stop or say Don't CIM, to me it just ruins the whole blowjob!! Can always spit it out, just don't ruin the moment.
I love a good old FaceFucking! I mean from tip to base as fast as possible until I release in the back of their throat and it dribbles out around my cock as it still buried in her mouth! That's what I call is awesome yet there's not many people who are able to achieve that.
Slow and easy. BJ like it’s the last one you ever get to blow or mankind depends on your skills.
To each their own, I want her to suck the poison out like I just got snake bit by the most poisonous snake and I'm fixing to die!
Make them eyes water and suck hard enough the sheets come with me when I get off the bed! Side note. If I get to that point I am going to explode, you will definitely know ! I think it was described once as “ Enough to choke a whale “ . Boy I miss Jayded..
Great feedback gents !! Very interesting to read the variety of different way tonplease !!
You passed your oral exam with flying colors Lehalea.
You passed your oral exam with flying colors Lehalea. Originally Posted by Dittychaser
😘 Glad I passed the test !!!
The best phrase I ever heard was, I bet she can suck start a Harley LOL. Find that girl for you guys that like Suction, and she's a Keeper!
I remember that it was Julia Cat the reference was made about.
You would really like to meet Baelee Bliss........Taa-Daa
Heck the worst BJ ..... was the best one THAT particular day
Long as it’s not covered the end results are the same to me
Sensual to start then sloppy all over. CIM finish of course...
Since our own Lehalea started this thread all you guys should go see her and let her know she is appreciated.
Some are better than others. However, a weak BBBJ is always better than me jacking off. So, I’ll enjoy and appreciate whatever you offer. It is better when I can put my hand on your head and control the pace.
Oh yeah, and no CIM finish is somewhat anticlimatctic. It’s that moment just prior to eruption when both of us Know what is about to happen and she never backs up and preps to receive a load that is the ‘Magnificent Moment’ Then comes the release that is absolute bliss.
Now, give me a few minutes to recouperate.
Thank you ma’am. Originally Posted by cowboyup1960
You would love me...i love cim