Craigslist--Adult no more

• TGF
  • 09-04-2010, 10:41 AM
For those of you who predicted looking in the personals section - look again: nothing there except a lot of flagged ads in the casual encounters and completely innocuous ads in the women looking for men
Understanding the reason for the heat but how does EROS continue to grow leaps and bounds given their whole site is based on prostitution? Is it run outside the states? The only reason I can see.
  • Vyt
  • 09-04-2010, 07:47 PM
Craigslist has a *lot* more visibility (and traffic) than backpage/eros.

This didn't help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Markoff
On the flip side, where do you guys mainly look for providers? I am asking, because I want to know where to place my money in advertising. I only advertise here and p411. Every once in a blue moon I will do bp, but I get too scared to answer the calls bc of safety issues or le. I know I am missing out on a lot of porentially good clients, but I have my comfort zones. I would rather make less money and feel a little more secure, but in this economy I am considering advertising more.
I'm in the exact same boat...so tell me too guys! Eros?
On the flip side, where do you guys mainly look for providers? I am asking, because I want to know where to place my money in advertising. I only advertise here and p411. Every once in a blue moon I will do bp, but I get too scared to answer the calls bc of safety issues or le. I know I am missing out on a lot of porentially good clients, but I have my comfort zones. I would rather make less money and feel a little more secure, but in this economy I am considering advertising more. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
On the flip side, where do you guys mainly look for providers? I am asking, because I want to know where to place my money in advertising. I only advertise here and p411. Every once in a blue moon I will do bp, but I get too scared to answer the calls bc of safety issues or le. I know I am missing out on a lot of porentially good clients, but I have my comfort zones. I would rather make less money and feel a little more secure, but in this economy I am considering advertising more. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Ads/reviews here on ECCIE, reviews on TER, and P411. I never go to Eros, BP, or CL.
Craigslist has switched its "adult section" over to adultsearch.com I got a mesg from them today letting me know. Looks kinda like backpage.
I don't know, all that cl stuff freaks me out. I have always stayed off of there. I used to do eraps and h2, but they just don't seem to be happening. I guess I will stick to my small pond, lol! I do think ter is good though. Its so hard to keep up with all the sites if you have another job and don't provide full time.
On the flip side, where do you guys mainly look for providers? Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
ECCIE - recons from others and ads, P411 and BP. Very rarely, CL.
I'm in the exact same boat...so tell me too guys! Eros? Originally Posted by EroticEmily
even though most members from here may not go to eros, there are a lot of traveling gents and even non traveling gents that do. unless you want to be exclusive to eccie or eraps, majority of the clients arent members here or eraps. granted, the screening process may be a bit easier with members here, P411 and eraps, but you may be excluding a lot more opportunities if you dont place ads on eros, citvibe, etc.
Eccie, BP and p411. In reality i do not see a girl on BP unless i have some verification here first also.
  • ezman
  • 09-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Haven't bothered with the CL adult ads in quite a while ... but I'm going to miss perusing the adult gigs. Wonder where that will end up?
Haven't bothered with the CL adult ads in quite a while ... but I'm going to miss perusing the adult gigs. Wonder where that will end up? Originally Posted by ezman
There's been a large influx of new faces on BP of recently. Webcam gals have also popped up. No denying that these are traffic from CL.
I am in killeen/ft hood area alot of army boys look at cragislist, They find me on there so I keep a good volume of calls from there, will see what happens on my end here I have done great so far. Just sad where do the army guys go now to find a real provider.
Most of them don't know about eccie, p411, etc