common courtesy

Fat whore isn't a bomb, and you're no little boy.
140 pounds is not consider fat
Fat whore isn't a bomb, and you're no little boy. Originally Posted by submarineracer
What do little boys have to do with fat whores or common courtesy? Please keep those things to yourself. This adult board is no place for the subject of children.

140 pounds is not consider fat Originally Posted by jstone420
I guess it depends on who you ask. I'm just having fun.

Now do either of you wanna give me some money, or what??? Here, I'll make you a $pecial: Half off drape wiping. Deal?
Or uneducated whores.
Google is your friend try Fat Man and Little Boy.

What do little bo** have to do with fat whores or common courtesy? Please keep those things to yourself. This adult board is no place for the subject of ch*ld**n. Originally Posted by THN
Yet look what you just did?
The movie reference hit me just now when I was cutting up some watermelon for the family. Never saw it though. Not much of a movie and I'm not a big fan of any of the cast. When it was released I was more into Like Father Like Son tweeny bop movies anyway.

I'm offering half off upcharges. I don't have to be educated. Does watching Fat Man and Little Boy make you educated? I'll get right on that.
Yeah the movie uneducated whore. :eyeroll:
Ever hear of WWll? Two bombs? Two Japenese cities glowing in glorious atomic fire?
You do realize the comment was spurred by YM's da BOMB?
Leave an extra $20 on the dresser on your way out. Originally Posted by THN
How much to sniff your hair sans beating off?
Yeah the movie uneducated whore. :eyeroll:
Ever hear of WWll? Two bombs? Two Japenese islands glowing in glorious atomic fire?
You do realize the comment was spurred by YM's da BOMB? Originally Posted by submarineracer
What does my lack of education have to do with you referencing a stupid movie full of inaccuracies about da BOMB. It's not my fault your reference was sophomoric and missed it's mark. I've actually been to Hiroshima, btw. I've seen the burned outlines of bodies in the cement. It was very sad. I can see why the Japanese are so against war. Is there anything else you'd like to educate me about?

How much to sniff your hair sans beating off? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Oh hunny, you can't afford that.
Why no trips to houston
140 pounds is not consider fat Originally Posted by jstone420
It depends on how tall one is! But who's 140, anyway?
What does my lack of education have to do with you referencing a stupid movie full of inaccuracies about da BOMB. It's not my fault your reference was sophomoric and missed it's mark. I've actually been to Hiroshima, btw. I've seen the burned outlines of bodies in the cement. It was very sad. I can see why the Japanese are so against war. Is there anything else you'd like to educate me about?
Originally Posted by THN
I never referenced a movie, that was all you.
I referenced two atomic bombs by their names.
Your education is missing the mark.
I gotta stop drinking so damn early in the day. I totally thought you were referencing the movie. Lol

Oh well!

Here's to getting bombed today
Why no trips to houston Originally Posted by jstone420
I can't stay sober long enough for the drive. Waiting for the shinkansen.

If you wanna jack off and leave money on the dresser and can have someone come stand in for me.
How much to sniff your hair sans beating off? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
That's retarded Dorian, I'm not upset with rejection, I pissed off that I had to wait around for no reason.
Wrong.... Thread.... Unless it's not