MM or Natural

Can't go wrong with that natural look and feel. So soft! Aaaaahhhh...
The newest procedure Ive seen and enjoyed on ladies is where they liposuck some fat from hips, stomach etc and inject it into the breast. it feels completely real. I assume this process has its limitations but its an amazing way to fill baby damage or bump a cup. ima a fan of this, not so much the cut and bag stuff process.
But after seeing some girls who got theirs done, I would never do that to myself.
The scar alone is such a turn off I would think. I’ve seen huge cuts underneath or in the middle of the tits.. I changed my mind so quick after that. I’ve got a nice small 34C size chest and I’m happy with them.
Different Strokes For Different Folks, an excellent Surgeon is Always a Necessity and NOT Cheap.

However: Gents, Please Keep Your Dicks ALL NATURAL. The fake ones do NOT feel "Real". I have had a couple of "Fake Ones" walk in and Just; No.

That Is All... Carry On...

Happy Labor Day and Happy Hobbying!
MM or Nats: either way the only hobby deal breakers are a saggy creapy or rock hard pair.
Au natural any and all day

***i have run across some MM's that were nicely done and didnt have that store bought look ir feek

However: Gents, Please Keep Your Dicks ALL NATURAL. The fake ones do NOT feel "Real". I have had a couple of "Fake Ones" walk in and Just; No. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
OK Alyssa, I have a question, what exactly can be done with Plastic surgery to a penis?
I was thinking of getting a lift a few years ago
but damn the scars are so bad
So I'll just stay as I'm ..
I was thinking of getting a lift a few years ago
but damn the scars are so bad
So I'll just stay as I'm .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Please do not mess with your national treasures.
Please do not mess with your national treasures. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm not going too... I'm all for anyone who want's bigger breast I get it
(o)(o)
Don’t get the MM
Natural is the only way to go
Even if you are just an A cup
As long as the nipples could poke someone’s eyes out, I don’t care if they are big-small or natural-MM.
I'm not going too... I'm all for anyone who want's bigger breast I get it
(o)(o) Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Nothing is more calming than a very voluptuous woman.
I have had the luck, or misfortune, to be asked about this, after the fact, numourous times.
Have seen excellent work, have seen other.
There will always be a scar. The issue is, where, size, shape, etc.
2nd issue is "new" scar maintenance to "try" have it end up less noticeable. Some gal's forget that part of the surgeon's lecture.
Last, some go for to much for their body frame. Looks wierd, and stretching a new scar is well, nevermind.

But again, have seen some excellent work. But there's a price tag for that.

A couple of the nicest pairs I've seen were on civies that were cancer survivors. Covered by insurance so a couple of the best sets of work I've seen.
  • R.M.
  • 09-08-2023, 12:20 PM
The newest procedure Ive seen and enjoyed on ladies is where they liposuck some fat from hips, stomach etc and inject it into the breast. it feels completely real. I assume this process has its limitations but its an amazing way to fill baby damage or bump a cup. ima a fan of this, not so much the cut and bag stuff process. Originally Posted by runner469
That's fat transfer and I love it.
Five almost six years ago my right bag was popped by my seatbelt during a hit and run.
I'm much happier/healthier with my perky non symmetrical natural self.
I love my nipples again. Thank goodness for the redo.