4 weekends in a row!

Hell call me. I just had 2 hobbyists cancel on me in 20 minutes because of their "conscience" New cancellation policy in effect!! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
I had two cancellations yesterday "just because" and none of them were actually good excuses.

Maybe I should start a cancellation policy for last minute cancellations. Doubt that I would see a penny of any of it, though.

Ugh. It's the new thing, I think. Just not showing up. And trying to get an exact address, too.

So annoying!

Best,
Elisabeth
I had two cancellations yesterday "just because" and none of them were actually good excuses.

Maybe I should start a cancellation policy for last minute cancellations. Doubt that I would see a penny of any of it, though.

Ugh. It's the new thing, I think. Just not showing up. And trying to get an exact address, too.

So annoying!

Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

I mean if it's an emergency, there's nothing I can do about it. But I feel like if you're on the fence about seeing someone, for whatever reason, don't do it until you're 100% sure. At least this guy really had a conscience and paid me most of my fee. I use square for credit cards so he bought a prepaid card and gave me the info. So although his conscience didn't allow us to have fun, he still made sure he took care of me which was totally cool.
"Just because" is not a good enough reason. You can get square for free (it charges you 3% of each charge) and if they cancel within a certain time of the confirmed appointment, request that they pay your cancelation fee by prepaid card, or they will not be able to schedule with you until they do so and you will inform the other ladies of his flakiness.