beware miss ava starr

This is all a bullshit post and a childishly played game by my immature nature please don't not see this girl because I was upset over confusion with service is not her fault she's a great girl good personality beautiful small body this is A BAD MISTAKE SHE DID NOTHING WRONG THERE NO PIMP NO GUT NO GUN NO NOTHING HELL BAN ME I CAN'T TRY TO RUIN HER FOR NOTHING BUT DOING HER JOB AND I MADA MISTAKE WITH SERVICE. ... DELETE THIS Originally Posted by XXTelginXX
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (144.1 KB, 368 views)
You should probably just LEAVE and, not wait to be BANNED...Not Cool...SMH
Well, where to start I went meet her at xxx hotel in Conway earlier today when I arrived things were fine and was going well thirty minuets later. . There was a loud knocking on the door she says "must be house keeping" I found this odd being on red alert I get worried... then I hear a man yelling profanity she explains it's her boyfriend. And he is crazy as hell ... I end up sitting here for another thirty minutes waiting for it to be safe to leave when I leave a young black make follows me to the elevator and then robs me at gun point I couldn't call the cops I can't explain this to my wife ... why are you ina hotel on lunch. .. craziest situation ever ... be careful I've seen her before but after this im done might be all together I don't understand why it happens or how think I'm still in shock really ..... this was the worst experience in my life.... DO NOT RISK YOUR LIFE FOR THIS ONE GUYS Originally Posted by XXTelginXX
Ok I am sooooo confused. Why would someone lie about something like that?????
Shame on you!!!!!
Plot twist...
This idiot needs to be gone.
Nice story.
Ok I am sooooo confused. Why would someone lie about something like that?????
Shame on you!!!!! Originally Posted by Sweet Casey
My guess is that he's lovesick over said provider and wrote the original post with intentions of keeping other guys away, in the name of jealousy & possession.

I can't really imagine any other motive.
If he wants to keep her to himself it can be done, but it'll probably cost him more than he can afford.
This is all a bullshit post and a childishly played game by my immature nature please don't not see this girl because I was upset over confusion with service is not her fault she's a great girl good personality beautiful small body this is A BAD MISTAKE SHE DID NOTHING WRONG THERE NO PIMP NO GUT NO GUN NO NOTHING HELL BAN ME I CAN'T TRY TO RUIN HER FOR NOTHING BUT DOING HER JOB AND I MADA MISTAKE WITH SERVICE. ... DELETE Originally Posted by XXTelginXX

WTF! ! GUILTY AS CHARGED

PUNISHMENT CAN'T BE SOON ENOUGH.
another pissed off guy mad cause he wanted more for less a bad country song in the making IJS.
Nice troll, he caught a couple of phish. Had a couple shake the bait off though.

Story content-8
Originality- 4
Believability-8
Race Bait- 2
Attempted Cock Block- FAIL
Plot Twist-5
Confession- 1

Where the hell is Biomed?
He's usually all over fake shit like this?
Now Brian, is this how you are going to spend your 6 month suspension? First it was shot down helicopters and now you've degenerated to this. Sad sad sad.
Ok, well that was a weird way to start my day. Jeez what a bunch of drama for nothing. What a nasty thing to do. Would love to know what the issue was. What a drama queen cry baby. Probably because Ava wouldn't leave the hobby to go live with him in his mom's basement.
Dude, you're Fired!

But, I must say that her website rate chart is a bit messy and confusing...I just like the whole idea of holding her butt in both hands and fucking her in a standing position...awesome! 95 pounds of rampant sex appeal...!!!