Backpage and providers

Period. Comma. Capitalization. Punctuation. Huh?
I believe it's the opposite...when hobbyists on ECCIE tell two-bit chicks on BP about ECCIE. The BP chicks come here trying to run that same BP bull here.
thanksfortheclearityforasecond thereithoughtiwasntreadingthis rightbutimlikeyouwhointhehelln eedscomasperiodsspaces
Its been going on forever back on Aspd girls would mention On cl they were well reviewed.. Now on Backpage same thing... If you screen well it shouldn't matter what site they found you. Also a lot of eccie guys are bp guys as well they just won't say it.
  • Toyz
  • 06-13-2016, 03:54 PM
Most of the ladies on eccie have a tight screening process. Even newbie friendly providers. Well I know I do.

I don't see guys who don't pass my screening. Asking for them to provide 2 reputable providers on Ecc kind of cuts down the "bp idiots".

Major key is tight screening....
I have never advertised on BP. I don't need too. My ECCIE guys keep me busy.
Between the Eccie Gentlemen and the P411 gentlemen - you can't go wrong. Love you guys!!!
  • Toyz
  • 06-13-2016, 05:32 PM
Most of the ladies on eccie have a tight screening process. Even newbie friendly providers. Well I know I do.

I don't see guys who don't pass my screening. Asking for them to provide 2 reputable providers on Ecc kind of cuts down the "bp idiots".

Major key is tight screening.... Originally Posted by eleganttif
Screening? You're joking right?

I have never advertised on BP. I don't need too. My ECCIE guys keep me busy.
Between the Eccie Gentlemen and the P411 gentlemen - you can't go wrong. Love you guys!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
+1
I haven't advertised on BP in two yrs because most of the guys on there are flakes. The same as guys think of the ladies who are only on there.
Build a good reputation and rapport with the guys on here.
All I was trying to do is state that eccie is becoming like bp just that simple and if U guys on here weren't so stuck on walking sticks I wouldn't post on bp but there are idiot ass holes on here too if the shoe fits put that bitch on lace it up and wear it proudly Originally Posted by bbw juicy booty
Of course we're hung up on "Walking Sticks", "Walking Sticks" are sexy & fine and that's what most want to spend their hard earned money on. What isn't quite so hot are fat fucken obese'd Water Buffalo's

I had a hard time following what you were asking but i believe now I understand. I do advertise on BP at a higher rate than here on ECCIE or P411; however I do not mention either site. The key to it is screening and I only post on BP once in awhile. At the higher rate, it helps weed through time wasters but still get some. Same goes for any site though. I've had time wasters, flakes, and rude guys from ECCIE, P411 and other sites other than BP. I don't know if this helps my just putting my $0.02 out there.
I understand that you tricks get offended but to text my phone pretending to be the so called crazy marine and make threats to me and saying stupid shit childish name calling is gong outrageous and saying Im not welcome on eccie coming from phone # (512)333-2248 and if u eccie ppl so much dont like my posts and dont like me as if u even know me the threats were not necessary again I say if the shoe fits wear it also used the handle haywood jablowme
If u ppl are not ignorant then you would be able to understand wtf i mean when I said backpage idiots getting on eccie no commas periods needed