No hands BBBJ who is best

I'm perty darn good if I do say so myself, all tongue and lips!!! Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
Who would've guessed you think you're great? Doesn't count until someone speaks up about it.
Who would've guessed you think you're great? Doesn't count until someone speaks up about it. Originally Posted by russellevans
Don't think I'm great buster, I know I am☺️
Who would've guessed you think you're great? Doesn't count until someone speaks up about it. Originally Posted by russellevans
Alrighty then, I'll step-up and say it. ^^she sucks.

Heh!

Lololololol sofucking......silly! I swear you drive me bat shit crazy!!! Everyone knows I suck, but how fucking good does it feel for me to wrap my lips around your cock? Sucking your dick until I see your soul peeking out?? ThOse are the questions that need answered....🤔
Lololololol sofucking......silly! I swear you drive me bat shit crazy!!! Everyone knows I suck, but how fucking good does it feel for me to wrap my lips around your cock? Sucking your dick until I see your soul peeking out?? ThOse are the questions that need answered....�� Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
Ha! Nice try, there, Ms. Orchids.
But if you homestly believe thst I'mma publicly admit that it was so good,
that you made me say, aloud, that "I was your little bitch", then I'm
afraid you're just going to have to do without my endorsement.

That was fucking cruel. Fumny, but cruel, just the same.

So, nope! I ain't admitting nuthin'!

Lmfao I fucking swear!
  • sydmo
  • 06-16-2016, 08:34 AM
I believe I need to see you EnticingOrchids, you sound like a blast
I hear Alyssa XOXO from Houston rocks a phenomenal hands-free technique.
I believe I need to see you EnticingOrchids, you sound like a blast Originally Posted by sydmo
Lol get at me bro! I'll be there next week
I don't use a lot of hands either.... not my preference, unless requested or indicated it is wanted. :P

xoxox
Catricia
I hear Alyssa XOXO from Houston rocks a phenomenal hands-free technique. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Miss Marie is quite right.

I've seen the "phenomenal" Alyssa several times. In my one review, I said she must have two tongues. Since, I've decided she somehow has three or four, maybe five. Her BBBJ skills are, quite simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G...!!!

IMHO this lady is absolutely DDG, unbelievably tight and out of this world toned.

The lady is gifted - period...!

I've just talked myself into seeing her again...