Going to try being a Republican for 3 months

Please don't. You would just be another church burning, lying ass Democrat trying to make the rest of us look bad. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Good point! Especially with his introduction to the idea.

With his heartlessness and soullessness he's just not "into it"!
too late fellas I've already ordered my Confedrate flag and White Sheet.

I'm playing the role of Samuel Jackson in this scene and I want to know who the Negro on Dat Nag

• R.M.
  • 12-30-2016, 07:26 AM
You are so retarded have fun in that padded cell for one.
You are so retarded have fun in that padded cell for one. Originally Posted by R.M.
we need to make love R.M so you can calm down ;-)
  • R.M.
  • 12-30-2016, 08:11 AM
You are the one that needs to calm down. I on the other hand is not the one trying to prove myself by posting stupid shit. Its all on you. Boo.
  • DSK
  • 12-30-2016, 08:11 AM
too late fellas I've already ordered my Confedrate flag and White Sheet.

I'm playing the role of Samuel Jackson in this scene and I want to know who the Negro on Dat Nag

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Now that you are a Republican, have you noticed how touchy [prohibited word]s can be when you point out statistics about crime & lack of educational advancement? Have you noticed how they blame racism for all their own failures?
Now that you are a Republican, have you noticed how touchy [prohibited word]s can be when you point out statistics about crime & lack of educational advancement? Have you noticed how they blame racism for all their own failures? Originally Posted by DSK

I am a compassionate conservative just like George Bush was.....and I think you represent a classic case of a fellow Republican that has been brain washed into thinking only in terms of black and white when the real issue is rich vs. poor. As a fellow Republican I can honestly say you've been successfully brainwashed and I'm not surprised. The elites were able to successfully convince you to focus on skin color but you are not alone. They've brainwashed a lot of my fellow republicans in the exact same manner. They sought out and found people of very weak and moral character and played on their most base level fears. Sorry that happened to you my friend. It's quite unfortunate that you've never grown past your animalistic instincts. It's ok though God will forgive.

But man it feels good to be a Republican.
You are little more than an asshat with a chip on you r shoulder trying to blame others for the failure of your society. When you are ready to join the rest of us, drop the chip and take responsibility for yourself.
too late fellas I've already ordered my Confederate flag and White Sheet.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
A tip o' the cap for the Django Unchained blurb, SC....love that flick. Jamie Foxx, Christoph Walz, DiCaprio, the gorgeous Kerry Washington.....such a terrific cast (and Sam Jackson, too, of course...who happens to appear in just about every other film spinnin' outa Hollywood these days. Damn, he's banked some serious coin these past couple o' decades, hmmm?)
  • DSK
  • 12-30-2016, 09:03 AM
I am a compassionate conservative just like George Bush was.....and I think you represent a classic case of a fellow Republican that has been brain washed into thinking only in terms of black and white when the real issue is rich vs. poor. As a fellow Republican I can honestly say you've been successfully brainwashed and I'm not surprised. The elites were able to successfully convince you to focus on skin color but you are not alone. They've brainwashed a lot of my fellow republicans in the exact same manner. They sought out and found people of very weak and moral character and played on their most base level fears. Sorry that happened to you my friend. It's quite unfortunate that you've never grown past your animalistic instincts. It's ok though God will forgive.

But man it feels good to be a Republican. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well, you could be right about the elites misdirecting me to focus on color but not class divisions, so I commend you on that.

What country club are you hoping to join?
You are little more than an asshat with a chip on you r shoulder trying to blame others for the failure of your society. When you are ready to join the rest of us, drop the chip and take responsibility for yourself. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

no sir I'm very successful. In all honesty your head would spin if you knew the politicians I know both Dem and Republican. I could show pictures but man I'd have to have more than several million secured via a bet before I ever released those.
no sir I'm very successful. In all honesty your head would spin if you knew the politicians I know both Dem and Republican. I could show pictures but man I'd have to have more than several million secured via a bet before I ever released those. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How it be goin wit NOT sayin AXE to yo homies ????? Do dem #blackliesmadder know dat you be goin Republican ? Dat will get you lyin liberal card pulled fo sho ! No mo discounted malt liquor " Fowdies " fo you !
How it be goin wit NOT sayin AXE to yo homies ????? Do dem #blackliesmadder know dat you be goin Republican ? Dat will get you lyin liberal card pulled fo sho ! No mo discounted malt liquor " Fowdies " fo you ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
malt liquor ummm my taste buds are jumping...hook a negro up wit shome fried watermelon as well
Sistine chapel = RINO
Sistine chapel = RINO Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
lol I take my new found republican status very seriously