💋💋Confessions of an Upscale Blonde💋💋By Chloe💋💋

Damn, that was hot.
Taint was not mentioned. Describe the woman's taint.
I like to share my writings in new markets I visit. Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
It's a threAD, obviously...

In that vein...what EXACTLY makes you "upscale"? I'm having trouble figuring it out, because your writing is amateurish at best, and your grammar is absolute shit...
I do some writing myself. You have some serious writing skills.
Very creative I thought....even though I guessed about halfway there was a mirror. I still had to follow through with the intrigue.
It's a threAD, obviously...

In that vein...what EXACTLY makes you "upscale"? I'm having trouble figuring it out, because your writing is amateurish at best, and your grammar is absolute shit... Originally Posted by Wakeup
That does not disclude the fact that although she may be an amateur, she was able to engage her intended audience from start to finish. That takes talent.

Good job Chloe. Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed reading it very much.
I did not catch it was a mirror.....that being said I let myself fall for the fantasy...
That's what we all want here in essence right??? Chance encounters with potential unicorns???
I'm just happy you didn't see me in the mirror stroking it!
Dam girl I'm normally A skimmer when I read but I found myself run back to the top to read again so I wouldn't mis anything well written
I also have A problem with insomnia but fortunately I found A natural remedy for the problem