Breakfast places where i can be naughty...

J’s Use to be really busy between 1-5 am back when Addison had more bars and was the place to be. Haven’t been by there in years. Scored a early morning hook up with a drunk chick there years ago.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/js-breakfas...urgers-addison
I went to J's this morning to check it out and to get some breakfast. The first thing I noticed when I entered was the stench of cigarette smoke. That's right, smoking is allowed...in the front. Non-smoking is in the back but there is no wall to separate the two areas. The first half dozen or so tables each had one person sitting there smoking a cigarette and looking like a refuge from the Austin Street Shelter. I did an about face and left.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/js-breakfas...urgers-addison
I went to J's this morning to check it out and to get some breakfast. The first thing I noticed when I entered was the stench of cigarette smoke. That's right, smoking is allowed...in the front. Non-smoking is in the back but there is no wall to separate the two areas. The first half dozen or so tables each had one person sitting there smoking a cigarette and looking like a refuge from the Austin Street Shelter. I did an about face and left. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Addison is still a smoking allowed town.

Whenever I go, I sit in the booths on the left (when you are facing the back as you are walk in) in the back.

I can't smell the smoke from back there.

Too bad you didn't stay - you miss out on good breakfast.
Their T-Bones and Rib Eyes (and they also have a Top Sirloin I haven't tried) are not expensive steakhouse grade but are good and tasty.

I want to know what they season/marinate those steaks with before cooking them.

You get a $40-50 steak at a fancy steakhouse like Pappa's or Del Frisco or III Forks and they don't put anything on their steaks but maybe some butter.

Then you still have to throw a ton of salt and pepper on it or ask for A-1 steak sauce.

I don't care how many days, weeks, months they aged those steaks. That doesn't matter if they have no taste to them. Originally Posted by CG2014
yep, best $10 steak I ever had
  • Zena
  • 12-30-2017, 05:28 PM
I LOVE all your comments!!! Thank you gents and ladies ! Im already back in my city, but im coming back in Jan for another 2 day wild time! J's sounds so good along with 1 or 2 others !!!
Love it~ thanks!
Sex goes great before breakfast!
Or after!
Another suggestion is Pete's Cafe. You can have an excellent meal and watch all the husbands get in trouble for watching you.
I just went there.

Not bad for $11.75 plus a small orange juice and tip and tax.

Original house of pancakes. Little more formal breakfast place than your after drunk ihop. 121/tollway and there is one around lovers and tollway also. Tends to be more business causal
Original house of pancakes. Originally Posted by curious247
I used to go to the one at the NE corner of NW highway and Midway.

When they opened a new location at the SE corner of Belt Line and Dallas North Tollway, next to the Twin Peaks, I started going to that one instead.