Models ?

• ilsjs
  • 01-26-2012, 08:17 PM
Well thank you very much Jack! Highly appreciated coming from you. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Jemma is a sweet girl, if one treats her well ... I know it for fact ....
Jemma is a sweet girl, if one treats her well ... I know it for fact .... Originally Posted by In1impmiss
That is true! LOL! I'm nice to those who are nice to me. It's called being treated equal.
one day I need to be the judge of that
its called a fantasy OP ... they are trying to create a fantasy for their clients... Originally Posted by BDSaint
Sorry, I have to disagree. IMHO if I see "Model" then my expectations jump. It is like when they say girl next door, you have a certain expectation or MILF. If you fantansy is to see a Model and you show up and she isnt close, got gut hanging out, jawls all shaking, how is that a fantansy...

I agree with your post Jemma.

I just got to say one thing....

Jemma, them new pics in your showcase.. they are smoking fucking hot!!! Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Agreed....
II2, agreed 100% with the model-gut-tattoos-stretchmarks-etc...

Jemma's pics are so fucking hot, I keep looking at them.. damn it man..
I guess it's only ok for someone to lie to ya once you've paid them lol....

Jemma we have our issues but never once have I seen one person including myself say that you are anything short of beautiful
You crazy.... I agree though, it is like when they have outdated pics, you think you are getting some nice grapes, only to find out that they are raisins now.
Jemma, let's get nekkid again.. b4 the end of the world..LOL
Jemma, let's get nekkid again.. b4 the end of the world..LOL Originally Posted by Jumbo_mumbo
You and that damn song hahaha now everytime I hear it I am going to think of you and Party Of Five! WOW! LMFAO