Translation guide to Backpage hooker ads

Open-minded = A2M is available for an additional "donation".
This stuff is funny. Even though some of our great eccie ladies post on BP, I wonder if the BP dodos ever get to read how they're viewed by the eccie crowd. For instance, there's a post of some idiot with her pimp sitting on the floor next to the bed where she's being photographed. Too dumb for words? No, I guess not. Originally Posted by sharkie

Ummm I hate to admit, I have sent BP girls text and emails when I see them on here with alerts or bad reviews, telling them to stop fuking posting if they are not going to get their shit together. I have even posted alert ads on BP with the photos yall have posted on here, and phone numbers of ladies who were not legit. Not for my personal gain, but because bitches like that make it worse on those of us who are legit. The guys who do not use these sites and only BP who are decent men, get ripped off and then they call us with a million questions like,

are you the girl in the pics
are you by your self
what does the donation cover
is it safe where you are

lol I feel bad for those guys. But worse for the girls who in the end will learn the hard way. I have seen some of them take their ads down the day I sent them the messages. But I think most of them just move to the next place and start it all over again.
Fetish Friendly = She will let you fuck with all the lights on for an upcharge.
Ummm I hate to admit, I have sent BP girls text and emails when I see them on here with alerts or bad reviews, telling them to stop fuking posting if they are not going to get their shit together. I have even posted alert ads on BP with the photos yall have posted on here, and phone numbers of ladies who were not legit. Not for my personal gain, but because bitches like that make it worse on those of us who are legit. The guys who do not use these sites and only BP who are decent men, get ripped off and then they call us with a million questions like,

are you the girl in the pics
are you by your self
what does the donation cover
is it safe where you are

lol I feel bad for those guys. But worse for the girls who in the end will learn the hard way. I have seen some of them take their ads down the day I sent them the messages. But I think most of them just move to the next place and start it all over again. Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
You are right on the money. Those guys call shaking in their boots because most of them have had bad experiences with BP girl. I use BP as a secondary, and am a great provider. I have to explain myself and try to make them feel comfortable enough to even see me. Good job blasting them, like you said more for our benifit!!!
Funny! but not all true of course...good one!
5 star = over priced
Upscale = over priced
I'm the best= at getting your money
recent pics= if you call 2002 recent
I never say no= unless you ask me to actually work
I will massage and dance for you= major upsell for anything to do with sex
just visiting= until I get caught ripping guys off

We all know this is not always true but surprisingly it's more true than not.
This, Thread is funny,but what MS, AMY,says is true.
Sorry. no comma goes between Ms,and Amy.
I am sorry but i do not fully agree with this post... I myself post on backpage and yes i use words such as busty and no i am not fat. I use upscale because I am an upscale provider.... I have numerous modeling options available to me... just waiting for the right one... So no.. this post is not right.. not every girl is saying these words and lying... i use my real pics and all... and i do let guys kno that i am reviewed and verified... so yea... THATS JUST MY OPINION ABOUT IT AND MYSELF...
laughing my ass off
I am sorry but i do not fully agree with this post... I myself post on backpage and yes i use words such as busty and no i am not fat. I use upscale because I am an upscale provider.... I have numerous modeling options available to me... just waiting for the right one... So no.. this post is not right.. not every girl is saying these words and lying... i use my real pics and all... and i do let guys kno that i am reviewed and verified... so yea... THATS JUST MY OPINION ABOUT IT AND MYSELF... Originally Posted by Michelle Snow
i post on backpage and i do not feel offended because 85% of girl that post on there are exactly that hun we are in the 15% and dropping side of the fence
I am sorry but i do not fully agree with this post... I myself post on backpage and yes i use words such as busty and no i am not fat. I use upscale because I am an upscale provider.... I have numerous modeling options available to me... just waiting for the right one... So no.. this post is not right.. not every girl is saying these words and lying... i use my real pics and all... and i do let guys kno that i am reviewed and verified... so yea... THATS JUST MY OPINION ABOUT IT AND MYSELF... Originally Posted by Michelle Snow
Sweetie,
Ever hear the phrase "perception is reality"?
I dont feel offended at all... Its more of a statement letting people know that what is being said about what is said in ads is not always true and that I am proof... Thats all i was stating... and yes i too have to let bp guys know that i am legit by letting them know that I am a verified and reviewed provider on this site as well as P411... sorry for the confusion on that one... Just wanted guys to know that if they do their research on bp girls on here or P411 that they might have better chances of getting a good provider like myself who does use bp also...
Just wanted guys to know that if they do their research on bp girls on here or P411 that they might have better chances of getting a good provider like myself who does use bp also... Originally Posted by Michelle Snow
Does this mean you are coming to visit Houston soon?
I dont feel offended at all... Its more of a statement letting people know that what is being said about what is said in ads is not always true and that I am proof... Thats all i was stating... and yes i too have to let bp guys know that i am legit by letting them know that I am a verified and reviewed provider on this site as well as P411... sorry for the confusion on that one... Just wanted guys to know that if they do their research on bp girls on here or P411 that they might have better chances of getting a good provider like myself who does use bp also... Originally Posted by Michelle Snow
I think that this was posted as more of an entertainment perspective than an informative notification viewpoint and is really geared for that initial first meeting.