Poker Tournament Date Set

Just a warning to y'all...I'll be there... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
It better not be on our..um...special night...
It better not be on our..um...special night... Originally Posted by Valerie
Naw, the party will be earlier in the week...we'll be celebrating our special day later that week, on the 30th, honey...

Naw, the party will be earlier in the week...we'll be celebrating our special day later that week, on the 30th, honey...

Originally Posted by Wakeuр
No, 29th-30th...lovemuffin
Alright you two, get a room already! Lol
Houston,TX 4/27-30 Originally Posted by Valerie
Hey you will be here when the tournament is held, wanna come?
Hey you will be here when the tournament is held, wanna come? Originally Posted by BigLouie
I'll actually be in Houston that entire week....Would love to, but I'm not so good at poker....strip poker perhaps?
Forgot to mention a few things.

1. Same really hot dealers
2. If you are a "made guy" like Yankee 7, WTF, Gator42, Satin or Wakeup you don't need a vouch but if you are a recent member to the board you will need a vouch.
Alright you two, get a room already! Lol Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
Now where's the fun in that? ....Besides, we like making people uncomfortable.
I'll actually be in Houston that entire week....Would love to, but I'm not so good at poker....strip poker perhaps? Originally Posted by Valerie
Don't worry about playing, most just come to stare at the dealers. I would say half play and half just socialize and hang out.
Looking forward to another awesome event! Can't wait BL.
Don't worry about playing, most just come to stare at the dealers. I would say half play and half just socialize and hang out. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Sounds good to me
I'm in..............
Had fun last time at the poker and the "after-party".
so where's it gonna be this time?
And can I bartend instead of play this time? LOL