Ecciesburg Address

Party in bros and broettes!
Excellently written good sir!
Right on, brother! Great post and hobby on!
  • asc63
  • 09-05-2017, 04:59 AM
Awesome!!

And pyramider, yes, need more taint pix!
Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist

Very clever post, Gats. However...I'd tap the brakes somewhat when it comes to encouraging the self-branded Dangling Death of this site; particularly when it concerns fueling his juvenile fixation per said taint photos....
Some of you bitches haven't encountered a real troll......yet.
I like your style Gatsby. This was awesome!
I can just imagine certain critters reading your second paragraph and thinking to themselves: " Is he talking about me ? " TFF !
Well put Gatsby!! Well put!
Gatsby, you are the best, keep em coming

Most excellent dude.

Your way with words made me wet wet wet !!!!!
Can't wait to see you again Gatsby! The Lust Ladies miss your presence!
  • MW76
  • 09-06-2017, 02:08 PM
Unfortunately, most of the posters on this thread are posting movie images that violate copyright laws. It's important that these copyrighted images be removed asap to avoid this website being sued or taken down. It'll only take on person sharing a link to this thread with anonymous copyright violation reporting websites for this site to be shut down. Remember the mob was taken down by tax evasion not murder.
Unfortunately, most of the posters on this thread are posting movie images that violate copyright laws. It's important that these copyrighted images be removed asap to avoid this website being sued or taken down. It'll only take on person sharing a link to this thread with anonymous copyright violation reporting websites for this site to be shut down. Remember the mob was taken down by tax evasion not murder. Originally Posted by MW76
you should probably send a PM to the admins of this site.. otherwise have a coke and a smile!