Anyone has thought on Gabby?

Saw her Monday.

.... Tatas did come out to play if you’re interested, bottoms didn’t come off and I didn’t try......... Originally Posted by BossLifeHouston
Was zero screening. Originally Posted by BossLifeHouston
She doesn't need to screen!
Review up
Review up Originally Posted by Mack Attack
Thanks! I just did one too lol
No screening is required. She is LMT. She gives a good deep tissue massage, but Anastasia is much better. She's hispanic, but can understand and speak english well. Figure: she's not fat, nor fit either, but let's say between (better than average). She doesn't have tats that I know of and I've seen her ;-) For those who have seen Vee, she's like her, where first visit you don't get much, until she knows you better. Her face: maybe 7 (my opinion). She DOES wear a heavy perfume that gets on you like crazy,I first thought it was the oil, but it's her perfume. No shower is available, so if you're heading home or work...try and get it off ASAP. haha. Personality: easy to get along, talk with, she loves to laugh. Activities:.....well you gotta pm me for those... Massage is 60 hhr 100hr regardless of the type of massage you're looking for (swedish, deep tissue, etc). Hope this helps a bit.