Encounter: #23 brazil review -Lana Del Ray meets sandra Bullock with Vanessago

• txch
  • 10-12-2024, 11:16 PM
Gotta give some serious props to my boy cage. I saw this chick pop up on p411 and put her on my TDL. After seeing this review, she moved to the top of my TDL.

Beautiful provider, killer body and IOP is off the charts. Just left her place and already got my next 2 visits planned!
Cage, I salute you for your selflessness. I’d a kept the finer details of her “measurements” to myself. I suspect her phone is going to be blowing up like crazy now though. LOL. As long as I can get my future visits in I’m happy.
Anyone meet Dani yet?
Thank god the Brazilians are doing these price points for these hot girls. Fuck most that look like that on p411 are asking $700 plus. And getting it thanks to some of you fuckers
Cage, I salute you for your selflessness. I’d a kept the finer details of her “measurements” to myself. I suspect her phone is going to be blowing up like crazy now though. LOL. As long as I can get my future visits in I’m happy. Originally Posted by bushman2109

trust me, it was well calculated. I saw her a few times before even mentioning her here. LOL
trust me, it was well calculated. I saw her a few times before even mentioning her here. LOL Originally Posted by cage196
Well all know you are a dog, Cage
sounds like a good one. great review!
Great review OP!