Single Hottest Provider on ECCIE

Your Wallet
Shayla

Perhaps I'm biased........ nope she's just that good!
  • oden
  • 04-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Well, I was saving my pennies for Ansley from the old Diamond and Tuxedoes days on ASPD; but, I don't think she made the transition. Oh well, guess I' ll have to settle
The 3 ladies below are pretty HOT in the sack, that's no lie!

8. Reese Foster Originally Posted by flghtr65
Valerie (slut) http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=54212

Brit http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=104932 Originally Posted by thisguy23
Stephanie Ann Simmons

Shayla-- been in lust with her since I first saw her profile on ECCIE. She is #1 with a bullet on my bucket list. Lord, I hope I don't have to go to Canada to see her
The wifey...and Brittany...at the same time...
  • Kloie
  • 04-08-2013, 07:51 PM
The hottest lady is whichever one I am with at the moment. Originally Posted by Old-T
I must agree. I know I hear about 4 girls a lot in the oklahoma area as far as who I would like to be seen with. My last doubles partner sucked (not in a good way). I'm looking for a real GFE provider to play with again. PM. If your looking too.

Kc 4/11- check out 4/14 pre book now. Limited openings and must get verified...
Providers have feelings? Originally Posted by Still Looking
And BRAINS too - Now, imagine them apples!

Oh and, of course Beauty & Fantabulous Personalities!

All Of the Mi'Lady ECCIElonians are absolutely & just utterly stunning, by the way - So there!

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
How will this be narrowed down to one single lady?
Every one has a different taste/opinion, the list will grow and grow.
There are so many absolutely stunning ladies on eccie.
The provider with the most mentions is it? Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Okay...I vote for Raquel...I've never left anything but totally satisfied and refreshed. She makes you feel good in every way.

Kelsey Kisses is also pretty damn hot.
Valerie (slut) http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=54212
Originally Posted by thisguy23
I love how you put 'slut' in front of mine haha! Random

The 3 ladies below are pretty HOT in the sack, that's no lie! Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Thank you lover
The 3 ladies below are pretty HOT in the sack, that's no lie! Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Thank you...I am flattered to be listed with Brittany and Valerie... what a compliment!
The one I'm going to see next....

Not sure how we can peg "hotness" but I'll back up DED on Reese Foster - don't know his other two picks but if he sayz so it must be real.

No longer in Dallas but still on the ECCIE rolls would be Natasha Fame - currently strutting her stuff for the lucky amigos in Barcelona.
Well, I was saving my pennies for Ansley from the old Diamond and Tuxedoes days on ASPD; but, I don't think she made the transition. Oh well, guess I' ll have to settle Originally Posted by oden
Wow thanks for the mention, you are so sweet. I used to visit Texas quite often. I've got things going on in Atlanta and now it's hard to get away. Would love to visit Dallas soon.
I remember when Ansley had a showcase WOW!! Hope to get to Atlanta some day