Will you take a check??

Cash and Carry babe..........The only way I roll......................but, if you are taking checks......I'm just saying.......LOL
[quote=I'll bet there's an app for that. Should be able to scan the check and put it right into you bank account. Provided you have a bank account, and a smart phone, and an internet connection, and a trusting soul, and an extra 15 minutes to wait while the transaction clear.[/quote]

There is....
  • Satin
  • 01-28-2011, 08:27 PM
Wow, ok Jackie I guess...I haven't had or written a check in years..

Kinda like the other day when a friend told me she was going to the "record store" to buy a CD...lol
This belongs in my "WTF" thread lol.

JJ I got a crap load of temp checks I'll be glad to give to ya....all blank of course

With your sense of humor I don't see you having any problems here in Houston
This belongs in my "WTF" thread lol.

JJ I got a crap load of temp checks I'll be glad to give to ya....all blank of course

With your sense of humor I don't see you having any problems here in Houston Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
At least she knows how to pet the kitty
Uh, oh, looks like boardman needs to be crated again.
No!

Cash just spends better
well dnt give it to me blank, cause I will pull a move like "blank check" and write it for one million dollars.
and tell them to find your acct and give me all your money you have in there.
well dnt give it to me blank, cause I will pull a move like "blank check" and write it for one million dollars.
and tell them to find your acct and give me all your money you have in there. Originally Posted by justjackie
Oh damn, and you were doing so good. Don't start with a million. Start with 5K and work your way up.
Back on topic.
Seriously? Write a check to a provider?
I don't know about your checks but mine have my name, address, phone number AND BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER on them. IDTS!
Done it many of times. Only with someone who trusts me and I trust them.
no i do not
-am going to have to put that on my website lol!
Yes, they do... well I do. Obviously other people do to, cause they ask me. Originally Posted by justjackie
https://www.preferred411.com/dallas/justjackie

your link in your sig is no good. Got my eye on you!
lol I just changed it from one city to the other, I will fix later today. I kinda like your eye on me, lol
Jackie, did you get my PM?
  • Seedy
  • 01-29-2011, 02:03 PM
Here's a smartass question. What about IOU's? Lmao