Eccie management help us ferret out the posts with no way to contact

Everyone here who states they can log into OH2:

Can you do it without running interference with the security certificate?

If so, the site is back to normal.
If not, everything is NOT fine there. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Not back to normal the URL still shows "Not Secure" if it could have easily been fixed it would have been by now.

If your lax in your PC security it might be a good time to tighten things up and research how to protect yourself while using risky sites like Oh2.
  • Crock
  • 04-18-2022, 01:27 PM
I get no security certificate warning at all. All I do is click on the bookmark and it opens with me already signed in. Originally Posted by ntxguy
In that case, there's a chance that you've already given your login credentials to a government/hacker/scammer website running a man-in-the-middle attack.
In that case, there's a chance that you've already given your login credentials to a government/hacker/scammer website running a man-in-the-middle attack. Originally Posted by Crock
I've never logged out and had to log back in. For a month or so when I tried opening it it was giving me the same warnings as others. I don't review, comment, use the same user name, or email on there. Only thing I ever use it for are the links to providers in reviews on eccie. They definitely have something f-ed up though.
This issue is more than just a simple security threat, especially with how long it has lasted. It does not matter if you use a different nickname, email address or anything else. This cyber hacker can and will steal your PERSONAL info (CC, SSN, ect.) and use it against you or extort you.
I thought it should be posted, I know this is an informative board. But .....

As we all know by experience, few get into OH2 these days. So a link to it is useless as a tit on a boar as they say. We should not accept OH2 as a link here (management) and unless there is an email or way to actually contact the provider, management should not allow the post. No one cares about a bedtime story if they cannot check out the book for themselves Originally Posted by funexecdfw

Ummmm.....nope.
I thought it should be posted, I know this is an informative board. But .....

As we all know by experience, few get into OH2 these days. So a link to it is useless as a tit on a boar as they say. We should not accept OH2 as a link here (management) and unless there is an email or way to actually contact the provider, management should not allow the post. No one cares about a bedtime story if they cannot check out the book for themselves Originally Posted by funexecdfw

Oh, and here's a link to the most updated in thread in Dallas coed: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...on-site-issues
I get no security certificate warning at all. All I do is click on the bookmark and it opens with me already signed in. Originally Posted by ntxguy
I've never logged out and had to log back in. For a month or so when I tried opening it it was giving me the same warnings as others. I don't review, comment, use the same user name, or email on there. Only thing I ever use it for are the links to providers in reviews on eccie. They definitely have something f-ed up though. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Are you stating that you have never logged out before the "attack" on the website occurred and have remained logged in whenever you visit? That is a rare situation that leaves another can of worms open for other kind of attacks.

Otherwise, you have had the security issue and bypassed it somehow and left yourself logged in as I think someone has recommended.

Either way you have left yourself compromised.